5 5 0 15 15 Kiss touch-ups goodbye with this weightless liquid lip formula. Full coverage. Intense color. Just one swipe.
Bench Beauty - Lip Tattoo

20/01/2020
Sulit.
Maganda siya, matagal din mawala 😊 sana magkaron ako ng ganito, sa nakitry lang ksi ako sa friend ko eh
Hood pruduct
Na try kona to sa friend ko and the color is super nice
So fantastic
Napakaganda po NG listick na Ito. Long lasting 😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍 will order again.. magiging paborito ko yata tong product na Ito.. bagay na bagay saking pawisin. Para di agad maalis
try it from a gift
i recieved this as a gift . from a friend..and i like it..
cute and long lasting
its so easy to put on and long lasting . you should try this.
Long last
The lippie long last to the lips and never stain. Also kissproof
Bench Beauty Lip Tattoo
The pigment is great and stays on the whole day even after you eat. It is also affordable and it doesn't dry your lips.
15/01/2020
I love this product, i feel im younger when i used it😍
kissable lips
I love this product so much. It made my lips kissable
13/02/2020
Accdg to my friends, this is highly recommended product
11/02/2020
Super ganda po nito na try ko lang sya sa friend long-lasting sya tsaka ang ganda ng color
18/01/2020
Hindi ko pa sya natatry Kaya Sana mabigyan ako NG product na ito kc sa tingin ko napakagandang produkto ito
16/01/2020
I just saw this from one of my friends and I think I'm gonna buy one since they told me that it is really good it's kindly soft so lightweight. Looking forward on trying it. 😉
16/01/2020
I haven't try this lippie but i want to try some of my friends tell me that its smooth to their lips and very nice to wear it.I hope you i will try this.
15/01/2020
I love this product. Just like how it keeos my lips so soft after applying it. Better try and see it yourself