4.8 5 0 15 15 Kiss touch-ups goodbye with this weightless liquid lip formula. Full coverage. Intense color. Just one swipe.
Bench Beauty - Lip Tattoo

08/07/2020
Kissable lips
Try this. It will mend your lips from using fake products. It can also lighten your dry lips and can reduce dryness.
07/07/2020
Good
This lip tatoo is really long-lasting. The shade is good for all skin tones especially for morenas like me. The lip tattoo can be quite drying though so you need to really moisturize your lips before and after you use this
15/06/2020
Long lasting
I am a fan of this lip tattoo from Bench. It's comparable to the high end korean brand. I first bought the old packaging and I had it in red and pink. Then they released a new packaging and bought the pink one as well. It's very long lasting but its not drying on the lips.
30/03/2020
LOVED IT
I super duper love the color and maganda yung feel niya sa lips hindi masyado mabigat and long lasting.
07/03/2020
Gifted
Got this as a gift and I was thrilled to try since coral/orange shades are my thing. As expected with matte lippies, it dried my lips. Its such a waste coz I really like the color and its really long-lasting hence the name: tattoo. If you're still going for this, I recommend topping it with a moisturizing lip gloss so your lips wont chap like mine did.
28/02/2020
I borrowd from my friend
The texture is really fine and it is easy to blend. I used this lippy during our party and it was long lasting and the color fits me well. Maybe try to change the kit. I will surely recommend this.
20/01/2020
Sulit.
Maganda siya, matagal din mawala 😊 sana magkaron ako ng ganito, sa nakitry lang ksi ako sa friend ko eh
18/01/2020
Hood pruduct
Na try kona to sa friend ko and the color is super nice
18/01/2020
So fantastic
Napakaganda po NG listick na Ito. Long lasting 😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍 will order again.. magiging paborito ko yata tong product na Ito.. bagay na bagay saking pawisin. Para di agad maalis
16/01/2020
try it from a gift
i recieved this as a gift . from a friend..and i like it..
16/01/2020
cute and long lasting
its so easy to put on and long lasting . you should try this.
Long last
The lippie long last to the lips and never stain. Also kissproof
Bench Beauty Lip Tattoo
The pigment is great and stays on the whole day even after you eat. It is also affordable and it doesn't dry your lips.
15/01/2020
I love this product, i feel im younger when i used it😍
kissable lips
I love this product so much. It made my lips kissable