Cadbury 3-in-1 Hot Chocolate Drink

5 5 0 42 42 A delicious hot choco drink with a warming, comforting and uplifting effect. It is easy to prepare -- just simply add warm milk and enjoy the delicious chocolate and melt in the deep sensation of sweetness and dark fantasy of clear and clean chocolate goodness.
Cadbury 3-in-1 Hot Chocolate Drink

17/08/2022
Superb Delicious
I love the superb chocolate taste of my morning,. Perfect kapartner sa lahat ng meryenda or breakfast,. I also used it in champorado.
07/08/2022
Yummylicious
Gustong gusto ng kids ko kaya everyday drink nila sa morning
16/05/2022
Chocolate lover
Perfect even if it's hot or cold. One of my favorite Chocolate Drink!!!
25/03/2022
Chocolatey Yummy
First i'm very confused about the taste when my brother bought this brand,so i decided to try i first try it in hot water and it was so good very chocolatey taste. I really enjoy the flavor,and to think that it was hot today because it's summer i tried to make it with ice and i'm not surprised it was good too and refreshing. I think i might drink more often this brand now.
25/03/2022
Loved it
This is my favorite chocolate drink! Perfect either hot or cold! Not too sweet, just the right sweetness.
02/03/2022
Excellent
Masarap ito lagi kung gamit every morning
10/02/2022
Chocolate drinks for kids
It's so yummy for kids. I want to taste it again 😃
08/02/2022
Sooo yummy and chocolatey
I want to try and taste it again , I want this so muchhh sooo yummy and chocolatey , I really love chocolate ,like Cadbury
06/02/2022
The Best Hot Chocolate!
Love anything that is Cadbury! It has a rich smooth taste. This Cadbury Drinking Chocolate gives me the same deliciousness I've come to expect from their chocolate bars.
02/02/2022
Perfect for cuddle weather
One of the items we need whenever we go traveling and it a must to buy dozen packs of Cadbury Hot Choco! Just saving it all for the next cuddle weather because it's always sold out here.
27/01/2022
The best choco drink!
These been my favorite choco drink ever since i tried it. It really tastes good and delicious I've tried so many choco drinks but this one literally stands out fr. My family also love it!
26/01/2022
Super Yummy Cadbury Hot Chocolate
I love hot chocolate specially the Cadbury product. Since I was working abroad I usually bought it, its part of my daily life. Each member of my family specially my sister and my mom love it so much! 🥰 ❤️
26/01/2022
Excellent
super yummy i really love the flavor.. also my kids loves it
25/01/2022
Amazing!
An honest review.. of all those chocolate milk I've tasted, this product is really the best one for me! You can taste the authentic chocolate to it and it's really worth the price. Great product, indeed.
20/01/2022
Delicious treat for kids
Not only my kids love it but also us adults. It gives us the feeling of being kids again