4.9 5 0 82 82 Carefree pantyliner for women features a quilted design to minimize bunching and twisting for flexible protection that moves with your body. Its quick dry core locks in fluids faster and keeps you fresher than before. The 8-hour odour control system provides long lasting freshness to give you that extra boost of confidence when you need it.
Carefree Acti-Fresh Unscented Panty Liner

24/10/2020
I like this product
I don't usually use panty liners but I used this several times and it is really comfortable that you won't feel that you are using sanitary pad because i usually feels itchy and uncomfortable because i have a sensitive skin.but this product is great♥️♥️
23/10/2020
Comfy liner
I love it! It is very comfortable to use and I have a very sensitive skin, this is what I only use for liners because I don’t get itchy.
19/10/2020
Nice product
I don't usually use panty liners but I used this several times and it is really comfortable that you won't feel that you are using sanitary pad because i usually feels itchy and uncomfortable. This one is great.
14/10/2020
My fave pantyliner
I love how its size really fit my underwear unlike other pantyliners that are too small. This is just okay and enough. I also don't feel any irritatation or allergic reactions when using this product that's why I love it.
12/10/2020
Product comments
I am user of this product affordable tsaka marami na ang 1pck. I've been using this since highschool until now. Everyday ko siya ginagmit
11/10/2020
Excellent
This is very recommendable product for all girls out there
09/10/2020
Inlove with this product 🤗♥️
I really love this product. I've been using this since high school. No itchy feeling and irritation I can say na sobrang hiyang ko sa product na to ♥️ Nirerecommend ko din to sa mga friends ko and they also love it 🤗
08/10/2020
Carefree
I have been using this for the longest time. It's the staple product for panty liners.
04/10/2020
Dry and fresh
Magandang gamitin to super fresh ang feeling.. been using this since teenager and until now.. you should try it too..
03/10/2020
Refreshing
I love this carefree panty liner,, with everyday use,,, i feel refreshing every day,,, i feel so very comfortable with this product, because of its Very authentic design that makes u feel like your wearing nothing at all,,,
Fresh and Breathable
I really like this product, im using this from the beginning and I can say this product works on me a lot.
Carefree
Its good when we use it try na maganda sya di tatagos feel smooth syang gamitin...achieve kahit anong galaw mo
Comfy panty linner
It's comfortabe feeling fresh when i used it .....
30/09/2020
Super compfy
Eto ginagamit ko, pati ni mommy. Feel free ka gumalaw. At di nakaka irita
29/09/2020
Carefree
Hindi irritating pag suot, super comfy nya. I recommended it to my friends🥰