CERELAC Wheat and Milk

4.9 5 0 48 48 Made with baby grade grains, real and fresh fruits and vegetables, and 18 essential vitamins and minerals. CERELAC Infant cereals undergoes 100+ quality and safe checks and it does not contain preservatives and artificial colors.
CERELAC Wheat and Milk

14/12/2022
My babies favorite flavor
Used this product for my firstborn and for my second too! They both love this classic flavor next is the brown rice flavor. Tried giving them other flavors but we keep on coming back on this classic flavor which they both loved most
29/11/2022
masarap at affordable
Eto kinakain ng 2 babies ko from 5 months up to 2 nasasarapan kc sila sa lasa at madaling nguyain nila at affordable etu mabibili mo kahit sa maliit na sari sari store at marami pang mga flavors na pwede mong e choose for your kids too!
18/11/2022
My toddler and baby loves it
I have 5 kids and ever since I became a mom I always let them eat Cerelac. Now that I have a 21-month old and a 6-month old babies, I let them tried this particular flavor of Cerelac. They love it and I know that it is nutritious.
16/11/2022
excellent food for babies
my sons loves it. the taste and texture masarap ang lasa nya.
14/11/2022
Nice Product
This one is very useful and helpful to all the mommies out there who are struggling to prepare food for their little one. Wheat and milk flavor is also a good combination that's why babies love it
11/11/2022
MY Son fave
One of my son favorite flavor aside from banana. CERELAC IS OUR GO TO FOOD for my baby since he was 6month old. Until today he was 1yr old really love it!
08/11/2022
Yummy for babies and trusted by mommies
It’s indeed a yummy meal for babies, subok ko na. Kahit for babies siya of course pati ako tumitikim tikim din. Sabi ko pa nga gawin ko nalang tong snack haha. Pero aside sa masarap healthy siya for my baby kaya I definitely recommend this.
03/11/2022
2nd best flavor
Aside from banana, this was my kids and nieces favorite baby food. Even the uncles loves this.
31/10/2022
Recommend
Cerelac is the first of the few food that my youngest child have eaten. Im sure that it contains all the vitamins and nutrients that he needed in his body while he is growing. Always on my grocery list.
31/10/2022
Cerelac
Eto naman super favorite ng anak ko at ng inaalagaan ko since sensitive ung parents na magpakain ng kung ano ano ito ung pinatry ko sa baby nila sobrang nagustuhan niya kaya laging eto ung binibili ko sa kanya
28/10/2022
Good for babies 0-12m
We love cerelac, because it has a lot of nutrients. My baby is 9 months old now, she loves to eat this every morning. We also tried the other flavors like mixed fruits and soya. I recommend this product to all babies who will start eating on their 6 months.
Super Yummy
Love na love ito ng anak ko noong pwede na syang kumain at proud ako na ito ang una kong pinakain sa baby ko dahil hindi sya naging mahirap pakainin hangang ngayong 3 yrs old na sya .. Mas maganda na partner-an ng boiled egg para mas healthy.. thankyouu cerelac
Cerelac
My baby love this before because this is the food that he first to eat.
My Baby's Breaktime Snack
Cerelac is always a part of my list when it comes to baby's needs. I offer my daughter this when she reached 6 months old. This serve as her break time snacks every morning and every afternoon. I really love this product because of the nutrients that vomes with it that is necessary for my daugther's growth. It also has this taste that would really encourage my babybto eat more. No more struggle in eating.
25/10/2022
Delicious baby food
First food eaten by my 2 kids, they really enjoy eating it.