Cheez Whiz Mild Spread

4.7 5 0 66 66 Cheez Whiz is the perfect snacking partner for both moms and kids to enjoy. Just spread, top, dollop, and dip to create your favorite cheesy merienda treats!
Cheez Whiz Mild Spread

24/07/2021
cheesy , value for money , delicious
the initial taste was mid-level of the regular version of cheez wiz. its not too cheesy and to my surprise the taste was almost the same with arla, and I confirmed it with my sister and mother. and all of us were amazed! this is a perfect replacement, an affordable replacement for arla.
23/07/2021
Has the perfect cheesy taste.
It is great because it is not too mild and not too cheesy. It really has the perfect taste of cheesiness. It also has affordable price which makes it more appealing to the public. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. Thank you!
23/07/2021
Yummy, cheesy, excellent
Ever since, we've been consuming Cheez Whiz pimiento and the original one. With this new variant, it's less tastier but enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. Very good.
20/02/2022
Paboritong palaman ng anak ko to.
Gustong gusto ng anak ko ang palaman nato paborito din nyang papakin😁😅kya pag bumibili ako nito di sya umaabot ng isang linggo😁
15/02/2022
creamy!
i super love this spread is not salty yummy
11/02/2022
😍
Gustong gusto ng buong pamilya ko tong Cheez Whiz Mpa almusal meryenda o midnight snack man😍
08/02/2022
Lasang lasa mo ang gatas
Masarap itong spread na to lalo na anak ko paborito nya talaga to di papayag pag di ito ang spread ng tinapay nya well di qu sya masisi masarap talaga😍bukod sa masarap masustansya pa
08/02/2022
Soo yummy and milkier
My kids really love this chiz spread tlga nmang ,di nawawala toh d bibilhin ko ,the best spread of all , tlgng sarap n sarap sila a spread n toh ,kayA I recommend this to other moms outhere too
31/01/2022
Cheez whiz
Favorite ng mga bata kaya lagi ako bumibili nito,,
28/01/2022
Spread
I love this brand of spread, even in different flavor i always choose this spread, it makes my day completed, i recommend this to all my friend and pamily,even my workmates......
Yummylicious😃
Sana makatanggap ako ng free super sarap kasi ipalaman
Creamy 😍
super delicious my 3kids like this taste super afordable in to my budget
yummy palaman
creamy..masarap 😋😋 ngustuhan dn ng anak q..
08/01/2022
Ilove this product and very yummy 😋😋😋
Yummy sya d nakakaumay sarap balik balikan bibili ako nito ulit pag nag kapera ako kaso wala pa work asawa ko kaya d pa makabili ulit baka baka my free po hoping mabigyan sarap kasi
04/01/2022
Creamy and cheesy
If you are a cream cheese lover like me, you'll love this. I like it with any kind toasted bread; dip for chips, fruits and veggies; or for salads. It is easy to spread, very creamy and cheesy that's why I love it.