4.4 5 0 301 301 Indulge yourself with a cup of Chek Hup Coffee Brown. The unmistakable smoothness of Malaysia Ipoh White Coffee is enriched with fine brown sugar and caramel in a wholesome blend - all with no artificial coffee flavouring. Let its rich flavours and delightful aroma accompany you whenever, and wherever you are.
Chek Hup Coffee Brown

06/03/2020
Not too strong, not too sweet.
Chek Hup Coffee Brown is definitely must try. It is not too strong and not too sweet. Creamy and perfect for morning and afternoon coffee breaks!
Aromatic and tasttier
Chek Hup coffee is aromatic and tasty. My favorite thing in the morning.
06/03/2020
Smells good the health benefits
I would highly recommend Chek Hup coffee Brown for those folks who are health conscious.
Authentic. Sweet. Tasteful
Its kinda sweet. Like it if its more of a bitter kind of coffee
04/03/2020
I super liked it! My family likes it too
Excellent quality. I like the packaging it’s so enticing as well as the taste
27/02/2020
Tastes so good!
It's very tasty and not to strong but also not so sweet. I liked it very much and when I asked my husband to try it, he also loved the taste :)
26/02/2020
Delicious Comforting Aromatic
Im so glad home tester club has introduced me to Chekh Hup coffee brown. Now, i've switch to this coffee eversince the trial and has always been in the search for this coffee every grocery time. This is the best tasting coffee i have tried and in a very much affordable price. You wont go back to you old coffee brand again after you tasted the Chek Hup Coffee. And it smells so aromatic too.
26/02/2020
Aromatic, flavorful and delicious
Upon trying the product given to me by The Home Tester Club, I am satisfied with the taste and quality of Chek Hup Coffee Brown. I will absolutely buy this as a great alternative to my existing brand. It's even comparable to the quality and taste of the famous brand. I highly recommend for you to give it a try. Definitely worth it!
25/02/2020
Tasty, non-acidic, affordable
Chek Hup Coffee Brown is indeed a good partner every breakfast. It has an aromatic smell and flavorful taste to boost up your entire day
19/02/2020
cREAMY AND TASTY
i LOVE THIS COFFEE FOR ITS AROMA AND CREAMINESS. FOR SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO
19/02/2020
Natural aromatic tasty
Not too sweet and no artificial taste. Not so creamy which is ideal fpr weight watchers. The aroma is also very appealing it gives a sense of uplifting your mood in the morning.
17/02/2020
creamy, caramel, aromatic
I really like it’s caramel taste and balance of sweetness. It’s somewhat made from high quality coffee that is highly commendable to my friends and relatives who also love to drink coffee. It’s really something that you’ll be craving especially in the morning.
17/02/2020
Love the aroma.
Love the aroma. And its good that they used brown sugar instead.
13/02/2020
Love the taste
I've always been using brown sugar as a healthier option and I'm glad that this coffee has it. It's the first tine I've tried it and i loved it instantly. Although I wush it's as affordable as the local instant coffee that I used to purchase. But overall it's a must-try.
12/02/2020
Masarap tamang timpla ng cafe
Masarap na coffee na sakto ang tamis, na gamit ay brown sugar.