4 5 0 1 1 Now you can get strong beautiful hair with no dandruff* with CLEAR BOTANIQUE Nourished & Healthy Anti Dandruff Shampoo! Formulated with triple anti-dandruff technology & 100% natural botanical extract.
CLEAR BOTANIQUE Nourished & Healthy Scalp Care Shampoo

02/03/2020
Highly Recommend
Natural ingredients that really work! If you are looking for an all natural shampoo this should be your first choice.
26/04/2020
Hindi ko pa to na try, pero im willing to try kasi nagkaka dandruff ako sa head&shoulder, gusto kong mag try ng ibang product.
11/03/2020
Want to try this product as it boasts an all-natural ingredient. My hair is dry and sensitive so I'm for something that could help me deal with it.
08/03/2020
Haven’t tried this product. But I’m interested because of it’s natural ingredients that may not be harmful to my hair and scalp. Also, I’m very fan of natural products so I think I might enjoy this product
06/03/2020
I havent tried this product but would like to try this product.
05/03/2020
.. sana maitry ko tong product na eto. na ata sagot sa pabalik balik na dundruff kahit anung shampoo na ginmit namin wla pdin
05/03/2020
Hindi ko pa po natry ang shampoo na'to.. pero willing to try this baka ito pa lamang ang makatanggal o lessen ng dandruff ko.. I always keep changing amy.shampoo kasi hinahanap ko iyong hindi madagdagan ang dandruff..
05/03/2020
Sana mabigay ng chance na matry ko ang produc nato.
05/03/2020
I would love to try new and improved products seen in the market. I have tried various of shampoo but still looking for the quality and serves its purpose. This one i think is one of the best choice.