4.8 5 0 24 24 With fresher breath, get the confidence to get up close for intense moments of closeness. Infused with antibacterial mouthwash formula to give you longer lasting fresh breath.
Closeup Deep Action Red Hot

01/06/2020
Fresh breath
Im a Closup user eversince. This toothpaste makes your breath fresh, clean and white. The mint flavor and texture that you really want to brush your teeth more often.of course if you have freash and clean white teeth, you have confidence to smile all day!
01/06/2020
My kind of toothpaste
Super fresh breath that last. Sobrang lamig sa bibig and feel mo na talagang malinis after brushing.
nakakawala ng bad breath
nakakawala ng bad breath, as in long lasting ang freshness ng hininga
Breath Refresher
The product is a very mild toothpaste. No burning sensation at all. It also refresh my breath and the toothpaste has a nice flavor not very minty. It is also cheap and fit for you budget
excellent
This is a good toothpaste and it leaves a very refreshing breath
28/05/2020
The only one that works for me
This product is the only one that I have enjoyed using. My mouth feels refreshed every time I use it. It makes me feel confident about my smile. I definitely recommend using this product. I hope that it will also work well for any who will try to use the product.
08/05/2020
I recommend this product
I’ve been using this product since I was a kid, It made may teeth stronger and healthier. I really recommend this product guys trust me you wont regret it. Our smile start with our toothpaste :)
25/04/2020
Love lots :)
Its so minty and fresh. It stays all day, you'll never worry about the smell of your mouth also my teeth is whiter than ever :)
23/04/2020
Close up
ive been using this product since i was a kkd and it gives my mouth the overall clean feels and i would hesistate to stick with using this till Im older
17/04/2020
SQUEAKY CLEAN
been using this for so long, and all i can say "this product is what you need" aside from being budget friendly. This can be bought anywhere and has a different taste of mint than the other brands, having fresh breath thats long lasting.
14/04/2020
first product to get when I'm at grocery store
More than 10 years since I used this Close Up toothpaste. I'm very "matipid" when consuming toothpaste, even i put a little bit its super "mabula" na and after I used very refreshing and confident to speak in front of my bosses and client. Highly recommended this product
14/04/2020
Mabango
This toothpaste is good and it leaves a very refreshing breath
11/04/2020
It is good.
The product can make your mouth fresh and cool. It also helps you to clean and maintain the cleanliness of it. It also provides a good smell comes to your mouth and you can talk to anyone without worries.
05/04/2020
Excellent
This really cleans your teeth and leaves you with a cool sensation.
23/03/2020
Excellent
This clean your teeth very well. It does the job. Thumbs up!