5 5 0 10 10 With fresher breath, get the confidence to get up close for intense moments of closeness. Infused with antibacterial mouthwash formula to give you longer lasting fresh breath.
Closeup Deep Action Red Hot

23/03/2020
Excellent
This clean your teeth very well. It does the job. Thumbs up!
23/03/2020
Super Cool
Iv' never Used any product other than Close Up , My Husband always preffer to use this because of its Super Cool Freshness
22/03/2020
MATIPID
Since it is very minty/flavorful my children puts less on their toothbrush, but still does the job of removing food breath from after eating.
10/03/2020
Nice product
highly recommend, refreshes breath and whitens teeth.
09/03/2020
Love this product
This product is great! I've been using this product for years now and I'm very satisfied with the quality . So refreshing and I feel that my mouth is cleaned after i use this. And it is affordable.
FRESH BREATH
This is a good toothpaste, my mouth feels so fresh and clean!
Close up 12hrs fresh breath
Been using this for many years because it really gives fresh breath for hours than any other toothpaste,.plus it is also affordable..Gives you confident so i recomend this product🙂
Close up toothpaste
This product is so good... After using it .. you will feel the intense freshness of your breath... I highly recommend this product to all the people who are looking for a toothpaste that has an intense flavor... Try it now
02/03/2020
AFFORDABLE
this toothpaste is affordable than the other brand, they offered low price in two toothpaste package, when i used it together with the family, it leaves freshness and cleanliness feeling to our teeth!
02/03/2020
Closeup deep red hot
Pag bumibili ako ng toothpaste,closeup ang laging binibili ko dahil una affordable ang price para sa lahat. At napakabango pa sa hininga