4.9 5 0 1277 1277 Freshen up with Colgate Charcoal Deep Clean Toothpaste.
  • 1,277 Reviews

18/06/2019
prefered
VERY GOOD. IT WHITENESS TEETH AND MAKE HEALTHY GUMS
14/06/2019
verygood
Been using charcoal toothpaste for months now and I can really say that there is an improvement with my teeth's color. Use continously for best result. Recommended this to my friends .
03/06/2019
Abot kaya na, super effective pa
Im using this tooth paste for a year already and i've change a lot. This toothpaste help me boost my self confidence! The best talaga to. Lahat ng clinaclaim nya ay kaya nyang gawin.
30/05/2019
Worth it
26/05/2019
Squeaky clean!
This toothpaste will surely leave your teeth and mouth squeaky clean and fresh!
25/05/2019
Good than most others
Nice product.. smells good .. tastes good and most importantly it works efficiently on teeth.. also shine is also a kind of good.. overall a good product
25/05/2019
GOOD
MAGANDA SYA KESA SA REGULAR NA TOOTPASE NI COLGATE
Colgate charcoal
I really love this. It cleans well my teeth. Yes of course I definitely recommend this because we love this product
I love it
It cleans well my teeth,fresh breath and whitens my teeth.
colgate
i really like the taste and it seems that my teeth are brighter, whiter than before. and, i like to smile more :-)
Charcoal Toothpaste
This charcoal toothpaste can whiten teeth and help bad breath. Plus, it’s mint flavored, so it makes your mouth feel extra fresh.
22/05/2019
Toothpaste for a thorough clean
It will not just give you a refreshing feel but will leave your mouth thorough clean
Refreshing.
Very refreshing! My favorite toothpaste since i was a kid.
21/05/2019
Love this..nakaka fresh talaga ng mouth..at nakaka puti pa ng ipin..
21/05/2019
Deep clean indeed
I'm obsessed with anything that has activated charcoal as it makes me feel clean––and this product did not fail me! True to its name, it really cleans deep––like I just visited the dentist :D