4.9 5 0 1323 1323 Freshen up with Colgate Charcoal Deep Clean Toothpaste.
  • 1,323 Reviews

10/07/2019
Fresh
Cool n cool n bibig...ang sarap niyang gamitin ..tuwang tuwang mag Toothbrush anak ko
Nice
I love this colgate, my teeth is now whitier now..and,this toothpaste ios my favorite
Excellent product
Excellent item. i highly recomend to friends and relatives
Toothpaste Review
The best colgate toothpaste that I've ever tried. It brings freshness to your mouth comparing to other toothpaste.
07/07/2019
My favorite toothpaste
I really love this product I am very particular when it comes to toothpaste coz I have sensitive gums but this one is really good in inexpensive
06/07/2019
Fresh breathe lagi
Very good product for our oral hygiene. Fresh breathe kami lagi.
04/07/2019
toothpaste Colgate
Unfairness maganda sya gamitin unlike sa ibang brand ng toothpaste
03/07/2019
Awesome toothpaste
I thing colgate is good brand when it comes to toothpaste. I recommend this basically becauae this is the product i use and its a good product.
28/06/2019
colgate charcoal
maganda syang gamitin. worth it yung price nya sa nilalabas nya na result.
18/06/2019
prefered
VERY GOOD. IT WHITENESS TEETH AND MAKE HEALTHY GUMS
14/06/2019
verygood
Been using charcoal toothpaste for months now and I can really say that there is an improvement with my teeth's color. Use continously for best result. Recommended this to my friends .
03/06/2019
Abot kaya na, super effective pa
Im using this tooth paste for a year already and i've change a lot. This toothpaste help me boost my self confidence! The best talaga to. Lahat ng clinaclaim nya ay kaya nyang gawin.
30/05/2019
Worth it
26/05/2019
Squeaky clean!
This toothpaste will surely leave your teeth and mouth squeaky clean and fresh!
25/05/2019
Good than most others
Nice product.. smells good .. tastes good and most importantly it works efficiently on teeth.. also shine is also a kind of good.. overall a good product