4.8 5 0 394 394 Experience powerful relief for your clogged nose and headache with Decolgen® Forte. Among all oral over-the-counter colds solutions available in the Philippines, nothing works better than Decolgen® Forte!
Decolgen®  Forte

10/08/2020
All in one product.
It is my first time to try Decolgen since I'm used to other brand. I find it good and effective. It may or may not work fast but it can treat a simple cold and headache.
08/08/2020
Amazing and palong palo
I tried na ibang branded med for colds pero i was amazed wen i tried it kasi ngpapaluwag tlg xa ng clog nose
07/08/2020
Easy relief.
Mabilis umepekto ang gamot. After an hour maginhawa na agad sa pakiramdam.
06/08/2020
Super effiective and fast acting.
Decolgen Forte is super effective and fast reacting medicine.
06/08/2020
Perfect Fast Affordable
Effective sha mung sinubukan kung ipainom sa partner ko at talagang kinabukasan nawala yung sipon nya kaso sabe nya parang nakakaantok lang daw ng onti.
mabisa
ang decolgen ay may bisa para sa sipon at sakit ng katawan..
05/08/2020
ang decolgen ay mabisang gamot
ang decolgen na gamot ay isang napaka mabisang gamot laban sa kahit anong sakit
Effective
Ver effective and will switch to this brand. Also my lola liked it.
02/08/2020
Super worth it.
I really like Decolgen because it's super effective. One more thing, I think that it's so affordable as well. In taking medicines - for me something that works fast is the most recommended one since this will tell you how good the ingredients were. Making sure as well that you are safe during this pandemic with drinking Decolgen you will be able to get rid of your colds I bet even with just a day or two using it. I will definitely share my experience with my family with this product.
02/08/2020
effective, saver, accessible
there is nothing wrong with decolgen as long as you follow its dosage and doctors prescription .. its a really effective decongestant. kudos decolgen
01/08/2020
effective, worth taking
I rarely take medicine and I am glad that Decolgen hasn't disappointed me. Effective and worth taking.
Effective. Relieved. Affordable
I would recommend using decolgen for clogged nose. I used it when I experienced having a clogged nose and headache and I never had a good sleep. But after taking decolgen, I feel relieved and comfort.
31/07/2020
fast relief affordable price effective
mas mabilis ang epekto ng decolgen kaysa sa dati naming ginagamit, at ska mas mabisa ito pang gamot sa sinus ng asawa ko kumpara sa sunutab na ang mahal na nga ang tagal pa bago umupekto
Super effective
Super effective. Nawala yung bara sa ilong ko (gawa ng sipon) after ko ito inumin
30/07/2020
Effective, Fast relief
The product is good. Effective naman, fast relief, ang bilis nya napagaling sipon at sakit ng ulo ko.