4.9 5 0 3691 3691 Treat yourself to a delicious Doowee Donut!
  • 3,691 Reviews

20/06/2019
delicious dowee 😚
My daughter who is now in fourth grade always ask me to buy her a pack of dowee for her school baon for the whole week..i think she loves it very much because she never gets umay of the chocolate coated donuts.
18/06/2019
dowee donut
I love it but also my kds love it too,they can snack it at home even in school. This chocolatey coated and very affordable.
17/06/2019
love it
my kids love this so much !! masarap dw kaya gustong gusto nila merienda o pang baon s school .
16/06/2019
I love it
Masarap sya at sakto lang ang tamis. Di nakakaumay kainin kahit paulit ulit. Very affordable yumg price.. swak sa budget ng mga nanay pang meryenda ng mga kids at pambaon sa school .
16/06/2019
Love it!
The first time I ate this food, I made up a thought in my mind that I would definitely eat this over and over again for my snacks. I am a chocolate and as well as a donut lover and I really love this one.
12/06/2019
Sobrang sarap nya at ang lambot
Masarap sya at di nawawala to sa grocery list ko.. and medyo mas mura sya kesa bumili ng donut sa ibang brand.. Di sila nauumay wag lang ipapakain sa mga bata pag gabi dahil sa sweet sya nagiging energetic sila lalo..
12/06/2019
Favorite ng mga anak ko
11/06/2019
Dowee
I really love dowee, I love the seeetness and softness.
11/06/2019
my kids love it very much
my kids love dowee donut so much. they love the chocolate flavor especially
10/06/2019
Appealing to kids
Kids at home love thos product! They always ask me to buy this in grocery.
04/06/2019
Dowee donut
One of my kids favorite merienda! Masarap sya, very affordable yet Hindi nasasacrifice ang quality and taste ng product. Well what I liked about this among any other brands is that it is very chocolatey, and it has a filling on the inside! So every bite is heavenly chocolatey ! I would definely recommend this to my family and friends!
03/06/2019
Dowee yummy
i just bought a pack of this a while ago and its really delicious .my kids loved it 😍😘
31/05/2019
Sulit pang meryenda
masarap at affordable! patok na patok sa mga kids! paborito ng mga bata lalo na yung chocolate flavor ng mga anak ko.
30/05/2019
Best ever Chocolate flavored donut❤️
Mas masarap pa ‘tong Dowee sa ibang nabibiling donut eh. Sulit pa pera sa dami ng chocolate plus may flavored cream pa sa loob. Kaya love na love rin ng mga bata ipang baon sa school at imeryenda 😊
30/05/2019
AFFORDABLE BUT TASTY DONUT
Mahilig ako sa donut especially ung mga branded like j.co and dunkin. Pero syempre not all the time namin afford makabili nun. Kapag nagccrave ako ng donut tapos di naman pwede talaga Iung gusto ko na donut this product and save the day ko sa pgccrave masarap na, chocolatey, and affordable pa.