4.9 5 0 3826 3826 Treat yourself to a delicious Doowee Donut!
  • 3,826 Reviews

25/08/2019
Sarap na sakto sa budget ❤
Very delicious and super chocolatey nung chocolate flavor my ever favorite snack! Even my 2 years old son like it knowing masyadong syang pihikan at mahirap pakainin❣
25/08/2019
Sobrang sarap i tried all the flavors and lahat sila nagustuhan ko even my son love it too.Siguradong mggustuhan ng lahat💯🤗
Chocolatessss
Gustong gusto nmin ito ng mga kids ko... Hindi lang pang meryenda pati pambaon pah ...
Superb
Super sarap niya, pwedeng pambaon ng kids at mga kids at heart
Our #1 favorite!
Super favorite namin to, especially yung mocca flavor!!
our favorite
favorite namin lalo na ng anak ko, yan ang lagi nyang baon sa school..
Great Taste
Masarap . paborito kong kainin habang nanonood ng tv
21/08/2019
iloveit
so soft my kids really love this. its also cheap than the other donuts ;)
19/08/2019
My kids love it!
My kids love this... Always in my grocery list specially the chocolate flavor. Highly recommended!
12/08/2019
My kid 's favorite
This has been always in our fridge as my kid loves eating this cold.
08/08/2019
My kids love it!
My kids love Dowee and they love to eat it at school, at home and even after play time!
Doowee Donut
My kid's favorite snack. It has a lot of flavor to chose from, and my kids love all of it specially the chocolate one. Affordable for parents like me 😊.
06/08/2019
Your go to affordable doughnut.
It's pretty decent for it's price. The flavour's very straight forward, I've tried both the strawberry and the chocolate flavoured ones. It's a bit too sweet for my liking, but I honestly think that kids would love this product. I'd recommend this for moms who's always worried about their kid's baon.
Tastes expensive
The quality of the product or the taste of it is too far from the prize of it. It really tastes expensive. And I enjoyed it more when I put it in our fridge. So so sulit. I'll buy agan next time.
05/08/2019
Yum!
My daughter loves this so much!very accessible whenever she asks for a donut anytime of the day :)