5 5 0 34 34 Gives yourself a softer and smoother skin after just one shower with DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash. This Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla is kind to the skin and it deeply nourished into the surface layers of the skin.

28/11/2019
love it
I love this product because it leaves my skin soft n smelling really good. It's always a treat when I use dove products, I always feel refreshed and beautiful.
19/11/2019
Silky Smooth Finish
From the scent itself,this product will give you the first impression that this is very good..and yes,it didn't fail me.Im always looking for a relaxing feeling after a hard day's work,and showerjng is the best answer for me to ease out.I teied this product and wooah,i didn't even need a lotion to moisten up my skin afterwards.Plus the smell of shea and vanilla...it's a win for me.I will surely buy again.
10/11/2019
Dove Body Wash
I love using this body wash... It leaves my skin smooth and super mabango... I don't need to use lotion since hindi na nag dry yung skin ko.
08/11/2019
Dove Review
I have very dry skin and this product put morster back in my skin. Now my skin is softer than ever. I liked my skin went from dry to very smooth. I would totally recommend this to others.
07/11/2019
Consider me pampered
One of the best product i've ever tried. It smells so good and delicious. Like really, it smells so good you want to taste it, but i didn't of course. And like any dove products, it moisturizes the skin more than other brands. Totally recommended!
28/10/2019
dove
all Dove products are true to their claims. It gives you a nourished and soft skin like the babies. and after showering the sweet and relaxing aroma remains on your skin. i love this product.
27/10/2019
Smell is good
This shampoo is very good so soft ang smell's good
24/10/2019
Pampering
Ang bango bango at ang lambot sa balat nitong variant ng dove na ito. Although yung bar ang gamit ko pero ito yung pinakagusto ko sa lahat. Nakakarelax yung amoy nya tsaka makinis pa sa balat.
17/10/2019
love the scent
this product is good for all types of skin tapos maganda sa balat at normal lang yun scent nia.
Dove body wash
We’ve been using dove product since 2005, super perfect sya for sensitive skin dahil cream-based ang mga products. Of all the body wash ng dove, this is my favorite scent I like the smell of butter and what I like about it is after shower sobrang bango nya sa katawan
I’ll rate it 5 stars
It moisturizes the skin. Sobrang soft sa skin. Pinagamit ko din siya sa 7year old daughter ko.
Silky Soft Body Wash
What I like about Dove Body Wash with Shea Butter is that it leaves my skin softer and smoother. I dont have to apply lotion anymore because it has moisturizer already. And the smell is sweet.
12/10/2019
Dove
I love dove shampoo ever seen also the soap is good all the product of dove is nice and good.dove shampoo is give u smooth and shiny hair.
19/09/2019
My family's choice
Both my mother and I love this. We both love how it moisturize and the smell after shower. I buy in bulk and my whole family uses this product.
26/08/2019
dove
I enjoyed all the product of dove.perfect for my skin and smells really good that i don't want to go outside the bathroom.I will always buying it.Always recommending it to all my friends.