4.9 5 0 18 18 Gives yourself a softer and smoother skin after just one shower with DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash. This Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla is kind to the skin and it deeply nourished into the surface layers of the skin.

19/09/2019
My family's choice
Both my mother and I love this. We both love how it moisturize and the smell after shower. I buy in bulk and my whole family uses this product.
26/08/2019
dove
I enjoyed all the product of dove.perfect for my skin and smells really good that i don't want to go outside the bathroom.I will always buying it.Always recommending it to all my friends.
Dove Body Wash
Made my skin smoother and the smell is relaxing. Best used during warm bath
Smooth and gentle
I love dove products...even ung soaps and shampoos mganda tlga and this body wash its superb..after gamitin ang smooth sa balat prang baby skin...
Love It
I love dove products , soap, shampoos, conditioner esp. lotion.. It helps my skin smooth and healthy. So don’t hesitate to buy uniliver products ..
25/08/2019
So gentle and i love it!
My most favorite among others. Soo smooth and smell are so relaxing :) plus it didn't give you a dryness factor, it naturally moisturize your gentle skin.
Dove body wash
Maganda siya .just like dove soap which is our bath soap,but it feels more soft and supple sa bodywash..minsan nga lang bumili kasi laging nauubos agad ng mga anak ko haha..but o recommend it..
dove always soft
All dove products lather so well and I love trying new bodywash shes butter you know my body had to try it and what a relaxing finish
Dove
I love the smell. Sobrang smooth sa skin. Hindi sya mahirap banlawan and it helps to moisturized my skin.
23/08/2019
Dove purely pampering
I have tried this it so smooth and I'm so happy with it.
23/08/2019
Dove
This product is so smooth and its very aromatic. My skin feels so smooth and i loved it
20/08/2019
Fave soap!!
I really loved Dove. They never fail to moisturize my skin.my skin feels like a babys skin after bath..and the Shea butter scent is perfect to make you feel fresh and smells good coz its stay in your skin longer than any other soap.. seems like your wearing a perfume!!
16/08/2019
Amazing!
Love this product it made my skin so soft and smooth and healthy looking. It is light and very moisturizing.
08/08/2019
Dove
This Product is very effective for smoth skin..This product give smoth skin in any part of the body..I want this product so mch..I hope I will have tester for this prouct
08/08/2019
Favorite soap
Leaves the skin soft, smooth and I love the scent. Does not dry the skin and you smell sweet after a shower.