4.9 5 0 47 47 Gives yourself a softer and smoother skin after just one shower with DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash. This Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla is kind to the skin and it deeply nourished into the surface layers of the skin.
DOVE Purely Pampering Body Wash Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla

15/01/2020
Smooth sa skin
Smooth and moisturizing sa skin and i love it.....
10/01/2020
Smooth ng skin ko
Ang smooth ng skin ko pag ito gamit ko at syempre mabango tama lang ang bango di katulad ng ibag body wash na matapang ang amoy.Pag nawash mo n andun pa din ng amoy
02/01/2020
dove
i like the smell and its smooth. it relax myself too
29/12/2019
Dove products are best
I have been using dove products since last 2 months nd i realized they are actually amazing
23/12/2019
One of a Kind
To achieve a soft and soft skin I highly recommend this product.You don't need to use a lotion...Proven and tested
21/12/2019
One of the best!
One of the best product ever ! tried and tested and will keep on using these products of dove!
19/12/2019
satisfied user
dove in any form are one of the best wash for body, it wont make your skin dry and smell good :)
16/12/2019
I love dove
I love dove.. ever since I use this product because its smooth I my hair..
16/12/2019
It helps me to have a good skin
Whenever I go for a grocery, I always look for this product and buy it cause for these past 3yrs it gives me satisfaction for my skin. I hope that someone will gift this to me for christmas as I’ve been a loyal customer of them. Thanks in advance!
13/12/2019
Critical Reviews.
The product makes my skin softier and I feel refreshing after taking a bath. But the cons is when my skin is directed to sun it feels itchy.
12/12/2019
I love the product.
I love how it makes my skin smooth and it smells so good. When used daily, you can really feel that it works on your skin.
28/11/2019
love it
I love this product because it leaves my skin soft n smelling really good. It's always a treat when I use dove products, I always feel refreshed and beautiful.
19/11/2019
Silky Smooth Finish
From the scent itself,this product will give you the first impression that this is very good..and yes,it didn't fail me.Im always looking for a relaxing feeling after a hard day's work,and showerjng is the best answer for me to ease out.I teied this product and wooah,i didn't even need a lotion to moisten up my skin afterwards.Plus the smell of shea and vanilla...it's a win for me.I will surely buy again.
10/11/2019
Dove Body Wash
I love using this body wash... It leaves my skin smooth and super mabango... I don't need to use lotion since hindi na nag dry yung skin ko.
08/11/2019
Dove Review
I have very dry skin and this product put morster back in my skin. Now my skin is softer than ever. I liked my skin went from dry to very smooth. I would totally recommend this to others.