4.4 5 0 7 7 Enriched with Collagen and Vitamin B3 concentrate, Dove Intensive Renew Deodorant Dry Serum is clinically proven to accelerate skin renewal and remove and prevent underarm dark marks for naturally beautiful, even-toned underarms.
Dove's Deodorant Dry Serum Collagen + Vitamin B3

01/06/2020
Helps me recover from pregnancy dark armpits
Unlike liquid roll-ons that leaves a sticky feeling, this dry serum leaves skin fresh and dry with powdery scent that is not overwhelming. Upon use, you may notice visibly lighter skin. Thanks to this product, it seems I am on my way tobrecover from pregnamcy armpits.
27/05/2020
Not good as color blue dove deo
Ok naman itong product na ito mabango rin pero mas maganda yung color blue na deo nila. Dito minsan kumakati ang UA
19/03/2020
Simple yet effective
Dove deodorant is simply amazing. I almost tried different variants, my skin is sensitive. But still, there are no skin irritations. It must just offer a sachet, for those who wanna try it.
12/03/2020
Awesome!
It has nice smell and it really works with my post partum underarm. It really lightens my underarm.
11/03/2020
Nice product!
It's very tipid to use. You only need a pea size amount on each sides. Also my underarms did not darkened. It keeps me fresh all day! Definitely will repurchase :)
07/03/2020
Dove Dry Serum-Pink
Nice smell, it doesnt smell like deo that much. I also like the texture.
07/03/2020
Best deo ever!
I love Dove products! From hair care to skincare I adore them. Their deo line is as moisturizing as their lotions but wont leave your underarms sweaty, but nourished. It protects your pits all day without the fear of darkening them. I love Dove!
29/05/2020
i want to try that product because my skin is sensitive..too much pimples..
05/03/2020
I am very interested in trying this out. Please send me one
05/03/2020
I didn't yet use it...but I'd love if you let me test it...