5 5 0 8 8 Embrace each meal in a melt-in-your-mouth goodness that will tickle the taste buds and make everyone crave for more with Eden Melt Sarap! Turn your everyday recipes into an extraordinary treat with this quick melt cheese.
Eden Melt Sarap

23/03/2020
Cheesyyyy!!
It melts easily. I like to make grilled cheese using this Eden. I always use it actually since na try ko sya the first time. And yung pagka cheese nya, hindi nakakasawang kainin.
22/03/2020
Great for cheesy sauce!!!
This is our go to brand when we want our spaghetti to be creamy. Not too salty, so it's safe to add in the sauce. Just mix it while the sauce is simmering. My kids love it!
11/03/2020
Eden Melt
I am a big fan of cheese. And Eden Melt Sarap is one of the variety of cheese na ginagamit ko especially for lasagna. I like its smooth texture, then yung lasa nya balance yung saltiness and creamy/milky flavor.
09/03/2020
Excellent product
I tried using it on lasagna and cheese cupcakes and it melt easily. Not too salty just the exact flavor that you will expect for a cheese. Will definitely recommend this.
09/03/2020
Excellent product
It melts easily. I like its taste. Its just perfect and is not too salty and not too dull. Its tastes better than the former brand that im using. I would definitely recommend this one.
07/03/2020
Eden melt sarap
I like the fact that it melts too fast. And its so yummy..
07/03/2020
BEST CHEESE
grabe super tasty po nito, in every occasions if we needed ng cheese we use this in our home, favorite namin ng mga cousins ko, eden cheese lang talaga.
06/03/2020
Yummy cheese for cheaper price
Really love this eden cheese melt-sarap, always buying this for my pizza making, this is also good as daily breakfast spread partnered with hot chocolate. Good for spaghetti topping as it is easy melt cheese. Thumbs up for it's creamy goodness with valuable price.