4.9 5 0 414 414 Love the taste of orange juice? Then Eight O'Clock Powdered Orange Juice is for you!

11/06/2019
Meryenda
With that juice, I could remember myself drinking it while eating slice bread together with my family. It is a family friendly product. From kids to grandparents, I am pretty sure they’re going to love this juice!
01/06/2019
Sarap asim
Love its naturally asim flavor. It has a nice color and nice balance between sweet and sour taste
28/05/2019
A con and pro
The powder does do its claims. Ofcourse, you can nevee compare this to authentic but its a really wonderful alternative drink when there are guests or you just crave it.
25/05/2019
Bata 90's favorite juice drink
I've tried these juice since my younger years. Specially, my mom will prepare this drink for me so i can bring it to school using my water jog.
21/05/2019
Super Lasa and Sulit ng Presyo
Unlike other brands na nagtaasan ng sobra ngayon tas may katabangan. Etong 8'oclock kasi is Malasa even you put a little bit lang not just like the other brands na konti na konti pa makakanaw. Eh ito super sarap, malasa at wity vit. C pa !!!! Thumbs up
21/05/2019
Na try ko ito nung bata pa ako at masarap naman sya at malasa din
20/05/2019
Orange juice
I love this drink since i was a child. Up until now it taste great. The orange flavour is my favourite. Specially when you drink it with ice. I am always looking for this on a supermarket.
20/05/2019
My favorite flavor ng 8 oclock
Super sarap eto yung pinaka favorite kong flavor sa eith o clock, orange na orange talaga super lasa pa nya super love ko to 😍
18/05/2019
Eight O'clock juices at 8 oclock routine every day 😍
Still the iconic orange juice in town! Love eight o'clock always.
17/05/2019
This is our number 1 brand.
Super yummy nya . Refreshing lalo na this summer .
17/05/2019
Ponkan na Ponkan
When i was a kid my mom will always make a cup of this juice as a part of my baon at school and I love the orange flavor of this juice, just add ice and you will feel refreshed.
Best Powdered Juice
My favorite powdered juice. It tastes like real orange and it is not too sweet unlike the other brands. Perfect for ordinary days or any occasion. Though, the product is a little bit pricey right now because of the tax but it is understandable. I definitely recommend this product.
16/05/2019
Favorite drink of my scholars when we have activities.
Masarap
Favorite ng mga anak ko lalo na sa panahon ngayon na mainit nakaka refresh masarap it taste like real orange
Superb
ang sarap nya then sakto lang ang price di o.a sa price. kaya ever since eto talaga ang juice namin