4.9 5 0 424 424 Love the taste of orange juice? Then Eight O'Clock Powdered Orange Juice is for you!

21/08/2019
my favorite
i really love this product my alltime favorite drinks. i do always partner it to my snacks etc. i really love the taste.thumbs up
01/08/2019
All time favourite drink
Whenever I shop, I always have this in my grocery list.
25/07/2019
The best powder juice drink.
Nothing compares . I've grown up drinking this brand of powdered juice drink.
23/07/2019
Refreshing
Extra sweet blends with the sour taste of real oranges. Best served with ice. Love it when its super cold. Less sugar is more healhier.
20/07/2019
Eight o clock
This has always been our long time favourite drink since we were young. Tha sweet, orangy but not overpowering flavor suits everyone's palate even with the kids. It's a good go to drink for all.
18/07/2019
Juice
The sweetness and sourness of the product blends well! Perfect for everyday and occasions.
16/07/2019
Eight O'clock Orange Juice
My favorite powdered juice. Perfect for every simple family dinner.
11/07/2019
Orange Juice
Im a lover of orange juice and this one is perfect for me
10/07/2019
Tang orange juice
Mas masarap at malasa di siya namumuo. Di makati sa lalamunan ..refreshing thank you
04/07/2019
juice
Masarap at malasa ang juice na ito wala akong masabi compare sa iba
28/06/2019
sweet and affordable
my all time favorite juice. Eight o'clock. Sweet and affordable price
27/06/2019
Momi Juice please
My kids always asked for a juice. Every time they eat may it be for merienda or lunch my eldest would always says 'momi juice please" -thank you momi. She's only 3
11/06/2019
Meryenda
With that juice, I could remember myself drinking it while eating slice bread together with my family. It is a family friendly product. From kids to grandparents, I am pretty sure they’re going to love this juice!
01/06/2019
Sarap asim
Love its naturally asim flavor. It has a nice color and nice balance between sweet and sour taste
28/05/2019
A con and pro
The powder does do its claims. Ofcourse, you can nevee compare this to authentic but its a really wonderful alternative drink when there are guests or you just crave it.