4.3 5 0 3 3 This handy multi-contour kit consisting of 3 shade colors, can be used for daily contouring.
Etude House Gradation Contour Wheel

07/03/2020
Very handy contour palette ever!
Its a complete contour palette that fits in your hand so its very handy. Its not messy and can fit into your make up kit easily. I really like its pigmentation and it will last you the whole day.
30/12/2019
Contour
Bought this item on shopee a couple of months ago. I got it in the lighter variation shade.I find the texture okay, the pigments okay too but the tone not that cool than I was expecting. I like contours that are more of the cooler side so as to create natural looking shadow to my round face.
26/08/2019
So nice
maganda siya sa balat. Only tried it once pero sobrang ganda niya.
21/02/2020
I've tried this before.. it blends in pretty well with my foundation on. It's great that it has variants of shades so that it'll suit on almost every skin tone.
16/01/2020
Basta etude house products asahan mo laging maganda sa balat. And very affordable for all womens out there. Maganda din ito para sa mga beginner pa lang when it comes to cosmetics.
20/12/2019
Basta etude maasahan yan sa lahat ng beauty products.Pricy pero worth it.Nabibigay nya yung needs ng isang babae lalo na sa pagpapaganda.Gusto ko sana itry tong product na to hehe
12/11/2019
I'm hoping to try this product so I could add on everytime I put my make up . My skin is very very sensitive but I'm very much open to try new product
28/09/2019
I haven't tried this kind of make up. I usually use some brand but not like this.