FRESH Hairlab Jeju Aloe Ice Double Boost Niacinamide Serum Shampoo

4.9 5 0 24 24 This Jeju Aloe Ice Double Boost Serum Shampoo is specially formulated with TheraSmooth Complex – a specialized hair smoothing technology that detangles minus the stickiness. Enriched with a double boost of Niacinamide, this deeply nourishes and strengthens hair fibers for total hair fall control.
FRESH Hairlab Jeju Aloe Ice Double Boost Niacinamide Serum Shampoo

27/10/2021
RECOMMENDED
IT IS REFRESHING ANG LAMIG SA ULO AND I LIKE THE SCENT OF IT I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
15/10/2021
I love this product
If you have dry hair this product is for you.
30/09/2021
Fresh Hairlab Jeju Aloe Ice Double Boost Niacinamide Serum Shampoo
Sobrang refreshing nito gamitin at sobrang bango din. Ito ang gamit ko sa pag ligo at talagang malambot sa buhok at na-momoisture niya ang hair ko. Malamig sa feeling after gamitin at nananatili ang bango niya. I would really recommend it na gamitin kasi worth it siya sa price at maganda ang quality.
21/09/2021
Smooth and Soft
Smells good like a kpop star feeling fresh and experience the cool effect. I love it 😍
21/09/2021
Jeju
Mabango at may cooling effect ayos na ayos gamitin ..💕
18/09/2021
best buy
me and my sister using this shampoo. its really nice to hair and scalp. try this and you gonna love it ever!
11/09/2021
Jeju Aloe Ice
I love this product! It's so refreshing to my scalp and my hair become soft after using this aloe shampoo. The ingredients of this product is natural and harmless to chemicals.