Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Pink

4.8 5 0 24 24 The Garnier Micellar Water deeply cleanses, tones and removes make up in one easy step. No need to rub or rinse with water to get rid of dirt, oil & makeup.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Pink

02/09/2022
Perfect for my sensitive skin
I have sensitive skin so I am very picky when it comes to sin products, especially for my face. It doesn't irritate my skin and it effectively removes make up. It's gentle and it leaves my skin moisturized. I highly recommend it.
Makeup remover
I've been using Garnier micellar makeup remover for almost 5 years, I can say it's way cheaper but the product is good. But I prefer to use the Oil infused leasing Water rather than this because even a small amount can remove my makeup and it also smells good, and you can choose not to rinse off your face with soap and water.
Garnier user since 2013
I used this micellar ever since it got released. It really removed excess makeup after washing. Skin feels plump and clean. If there is any improvements done I will still use this product. Definitely a must buy!
Excellent
I’ve tried and it so good on my skin. Btw my skin is oily but after applying it whenever i go out the house I didn’t feel my face sticky and oily. My rate for this product is 5 out 5
11/08/2022
Fresh & Clean Face
I use this as a make up remover or just to feel refreshed throughout the day. Fuss free and no need to rinse off. And as a make up remover i love it because it doesn’t leave a residue and it’s very gentle on your skin!
11/08/2022
Perfect to remove dirt and make up
Ever since they launched this product I've started using it and it is perfectly fine with my face as I have an oily face it removes dirt and make up leaving my skin so fresh
10/08/2022
A Cleansing Help you remove your make up in a easy way
Its easy to use anywhere anytime to remove your make up cleansing your face after washing it to make sure no more dirt stay love it
07/08/2022
Perfect Make-up remover!
Ive tried using Garnier Micellar Water as a make-up remover because it removes make up very well. This works great as a toner too after cleansing, my face feels more clean- no more dirt and oil!
04/08/2022
Mesmerizing
It helps my skin to get smoother everytime I used this. It lightens the dark spots and give me a brilliant skin thanks to this product I really love it,