Garnier Sakura White Hyaluron Face Serum

4.9 5 0 32 32 Boosted with 30x hyaluron and enriched with Japanese Sakura, this serum is well known to brighten, soften, and smoothen skin. With its non greasy and fast absorption, serum penetrates deeply within, leaving skin smoother, radiant, and more translucent from first use.
Garnier Sakura White Hyaluron Face Serum

30/10/2021
Dani
This is so effective. I love this product. Try it now.
27/10/2021
The best skin care product!
This is the best skin care product I've ever tried. So light yet so effective making you and your skin glow. I could not ask for more.
15/10/2021
Perfect for all skin types
My skin now when I use this is not to oily and dry. I make your skin healthier.
09/10/2021
Good skin
This product helps my facial skin to become lighter and brighter. Also, it makes my face smoother and lessen the dryness.
03/10/2021
Bestfriend
I try to used it kasi garnier user na ako since high school ako . And hindi ako nagkamali this product is good . Nakatulong ito para kuminis ung muka ko and hindi mag mukang dry yung face ko . Sinabihan ko yung friend ko subukan din niya and ayun nagustuhan nman . Parehas na kming gumagamit nito.
30/09/2021
Best product
One of the best product na nakatulong sa akin ng sobra. Sobrang worth it bilhin ng product na to, nag glow at kuminis at mukha ko. Nakatulong din siya na maminimize ang pores ko. I recommend this product.
27/09/2021
Super Excellent
14/09/2021
Go for that dewy glow
I love the subtle scent and how fresh my skin looks in the morning. What I love the most about it is it doesn't make my face feel sticky, and from the first use, my face looks more rested and has a dewy glow even after working all night. This one, for me, is for keeps.
11/09/2021
Pricey but worth it.
This garnier serum really helps my skin to moisturize and it Only takes just few application to see the results.
09/09/2021
SATISFYING PRODUCT
I really like the smoothness and glowing part after you use it. I really like this product after I test and I am glad that I made a right choice to my face. I am sure it will be in my list of skin care ☺️
03/09/2021
Superb!
It has got a mild citrus fragrance that’s kind of refreshing and not overpowering. One requires just a pea sized quantity of the product since it forms a rich foam upon lathering. The face wash is able to remove impurities and oils thoroughly while leaving the skin squeaky clean, brightened and a bit dry. Well, it’s an oil control face wash, so this is ideal only for oily skin types and dry skin types needs to stay away from this.
03/09/2021
Best Serum I have tried so far.
I bought my serum on their Shopee store, at first I was very skeptical to buy it because of the price but I'm glad with the results and it has been a regular step on my skin care routine for months now.
Pinkish glow skin!!
Tried these serum for couple of weeks and glad I see results! It quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates on skin. Non-sticky feeling. My skin looks brighter and glowing naturally.
Serum
Very smooth in and it can moisturizer in face lastly it is very good smell.
02/09/2021
So smooth to my face, i look younger
I like this product i use it just only 2weeks ,its effective to my face ,super legit ,i look younger and handsome