Good Life Premium Vermicelli

5 5 0 6 6 Good Life Premium Vermicelli is perfect for dry, saucy and soupy dishes! It is made with premium potato starch making it smooth, crystal-clear and firm to the bite when cooked.
Good Life Premium Vermicelli

04/08/2022
Premium rice
Napaka sarap hindi sya buhaghag masarap kainin
20/07/2022
Love it!
Good life Premium Vermicelli is our favorite brand, the texture and aroma is perfect partner for any meat, we usually stir fry this with vegetables and chicken, its also perfect for a soup.
08/07/2022
Sooo-tang-good
Not much a fan of sotanghon, but whenever I cook chicken sotanghon or chicken noodle soup (I use vermicelli instead of egg noodles) I always bought this brand. Al dente (yup, even on vermicelli) every time I cook it.
17/06/2022
Masarap siya at mura pa..para sa wais na mommy swak xa sa bangga...
15/06/2022
Best Sotanghon in the market
I always make sure to buy this whenever I go to the supermarket. This is, by far, the best sotanghon. This is not just for special occasions but you can have it as a snack - just toss it in your wok, add a little bit of meat and veggies, season it, and you're good to go! Always love the texture of this noodles.
02/06/2022
Sotanghon for long life
I love this brand of noodles. My family especially parents enjoys this amazing noodles. Doesn't sag no matter how long it has been in the heat. It still is firm to the bite and it is just what my folks and I love about this sotanghon. Thanks GOODLIFE!