Hansel Premium Cheddar Cheese Cookie Sandwich

4.8 5 0 86 86 Premium soft crunch cookie sandwich that has a rich cheddar cheese flavor cookie is made for your exquisite taste.
Hansel Premium Cheddar Cheese Cookie Sandwich

10/08/2022
Cheese Flavor
Im drooling everytime I see Hansel Premium Cheese Flavor woah its soooo yummy
14/06/2022
Great and cheap alternative to Ritz
This is my go to snack when I am hungry and craving for something salty and savory. Price is much cheaper than Ritz so I don't feel guilty eating it. :)
01/04/2022
hansel premium
From the very time I tasted the Hansel Premium Cheese Sandwich, I knew it is a cut above the rest. Its taste is comparable to a popular imported
25/03/2022
Good snack
Taste and looks like premium however after several servings, it taste salty.
05/02/2022
Hansel
Love it pinatikim lang sakin ng kaklase ko noon tapos sobrang nagustuhan ko sya kasi sobrang sarap
26/11/2021
Our favorite
My sister and i love this. The crackers and the cheese spread taste good. Cheaper alternative to the other known imported brand. Sometimes it's not always available at grocery stores.
13/09/2021
Cheesy goodness
Love this so much! The cookie is crisp and buttery while the filling is cheesy, salty, and tangy. It's also relatively affordable considering its a premium product.
06/09/2021
My daughter likes it :) The texture and flavor is tasty.
31/08/2021
hansel premium
The unique texture of Hansel biscuit is still the same with its normal flavors. I like that it's soft and crunchy. but I'm not really a fan of its cheese flavor. I like the mocha flavor better.
20/07/2021
Hansel Premium
It has a unique taste compared to other brands. Living up to its name, it has a premium look and taste. Definitely worth a try!
13/07/2021
Like it
The packaging is very good and the taste is good too, tho I hope it will have feelings.
12/07/2021
Biscuits
I really love chesse so this one is my new favorite!
06/07/2021
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Supe love this biscuit since I am a cheese lover. This really satisfy my palate!
03/06/2021
My college snack
During my college years, this Hansel Premium has been my go-to snack in between classes. This has this rich cheesy taste just like the imported counterpart and what's good about this product is that this is way cheaper compared to it.
24/05/2021
Hansel
I tried this product and i love it. I guess i will buy more of this