4.8 5 0 40 40 Premium soft crunch cookie sandwich that has a rich cheddar cheese flavor cookie is made for your exquisite taste.
Hansel Premium Cheddar Cheese Cookie Sandwich

15/02/2020
best snack!
this snack is sooo good and would recommend this when travelling, watching, or even when your waiting for your friends. they also have different flavors but i do recommend this cheese flavor!
11/02/2020
Very surprising!
The packaging itself would make you think that it's expensive (but it's not!). It's very affordable and the taste is superb. Other reviews have mentioned it already and I'm going to say it again, it kinda tastes like combos but much cheaper. The cheese is not overpowering the biscuit. It's a perfect snack for everybody. Definitely deserves a 5/5
03/02/2020
Hansel Premium
I love that the cheese flavor compliments with the savory taste of the biscuits.
16/01/2020
So cheesy
Our family loves this snack! It tastes like Combos! Di mo na need na bumili nun kasi mas affordable ito and masarap! Hahanap hanapin mo talaga yung lasa nya na super cheesy! It's a must try
16/01/2020
Cheesylicious
Yes. Have tried this and I super duper love it. Magugustuhan to lalo ng mga cheese lover. Kung naghahanap kayo ng kakaiba naman na lasa ng cheesy and milky taste, I recommend and suggest this product!
04/01/2020
YUMMY!
I remembered na natikman ko to way back 2014 nung nagttraining pa kami ng colleagues ko. He offered this and since cheese lover ako, di ko ineexpect na ganito pala kasarap ang cheese flavor ng Hansel.
02/01/2020
A new cheese in town
I recently just found out about this product from a co-worker. At first i was surprised that hansel had cheese flavor. But also that it came in a box. At firat i was skeptical but when i got to taste it it was actually good. Being a person not liking cheese it actually got me to buy one for myself at the store since i really liled it. Hope they come out with bacon or some other flavor for me to try
20/12/2019
Perfect
Hnd sya nakaka umay. And mas masarap sya sa mocha un lang may konting kamahalan sa regular product pero affordable pa din..
17/12/2019
Say Cheese!
Not your ordinary Hansel! When I tried this Premium Hansel, I immediately liked it because of its easily melting biscuit and the taste of its cheese filling is extraordinary. Nothing tastes like it & I will always always buy more 💛
14/12/2019
Soft
The biscuit is so soft and tasty plus the cheese filling made it so yummy. Once you start its hard to stop. I liked it too much i sent some to my hubby in Saudi and he liked it too.
Premium soft crunch cokkies
This product was made to make your stomach full. It gives you a flavor that you won't tell that it was just a sandwich
Hansel Premium
Hansel Premium is really good. We always include it on our groceries, and my family loves it so much.
Hansel
The first time I've tried these, I can't stop until it's finished. Hinahanap hanap ng panlasa ko 😊
05/12/2019
Best filled crackers so far
This crackers is one of my favorites. The filling has a different taste that it makes this a premium quality. I love the saltiness and cheesy flavor of this. My daughter also loved it when I bought this one time and let her tasted it. We both love cheese!
29/11/2019
Yummy crackers!
I love Hansel premium! Ang sarap isawsaw sa coffee ang cheddar cheese at white cheese. I have been enjoying for 2 days already. 😍😍😍