5 5 0 2 2 Share your favourite recipes and snack hacks with the Home Tester Club community. Have photos or videos to share? Even better! We’d love to see what you’re cooking up. <br> <br> Click <strong>"Leave a Review"</strong> to begin. Please answer <b>"Yes"</b> to " Have you tried this product?" to ensure your review is shared publicly. <br> <br> <br> <i>Home Tester Club will be featuring a few of our favourite submissions to share with the community on an ongoing basis.</i>
Home Tester Club Tips: Cooking at home

27/05/2020
Coleslaw
I love eating slaws on the side so i decided to make one this ECQ. Half head of large cabbage, julienned Half cup of mayo A bulb of onion, julienned Medium sized carrot cut julienned Salt & pepper Half lemon Toss them in a bowl and refrigerate for an hour. Can last a week in the fridge.
01/04/2020
Quick & easy breakfast
I just wanna share a quick and easy recipe breakfast. Not many ingredients: a slice of bread, a hard-boiled egg, sliced cucumber, mayonnaise, salt&pepper to taste. First make egg salad by mixing egg with mayo, salt & pepper. Then toast the bread and spread with egg salad, top with sliced cucumber. Pair it with a cup of good coffee and I can start my day with all energy I need. Let's share more recipes here. I'm so excited to cook more!