5 5 0 47 47 For quick and easy meals, it's hard to beat the satisfying Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Noodles. These delicious noodles are full of flavor and easy to cook.

18/11/2019
And I never looked back to any other fried noodles...
Ever since I tried Indomie Mi Goreng, I never went back to my old local noodle brand. The taste was never the same. You never thought an instant noodle could taste this good. Indomie by far, was very, very rich in flavor. The salty, sweet, spicy taste just blends so well. The seasonings/sauce are superb. I love the crunchy onion bits too. It just adds texture to the food. Its so worth the taste you might think its expensive but its not. Its budget friendly. This is best eaten with a sunny side egg, so make sure to cook one to really enjoy and savor your meal. The Indomie premium collection salted egg variant is a must-try too! From a scale of 10, I give Indomie a perfect 10! Excellent!
13/11/2019
SARAP ANGHANG
masarap ang anghang nya, hindi katulad ng ibang brand. hanap hanapin mo ang sarap nya.
12/11/2019
SUPER SARAP!
Not your ordinary pansit canton! super sarap lalo with egg! New favorite namin ito sa bahay!❤️
12/10/2019
SARAP NA HINAHANAP HANAP!
One of the best! Hindi siya katulad nang ibang brand, may kakaibang sarap siya na walang katulad. Hahanap hanapin mo yung sarap niya! I wish magkaroon din kayo nung green na kulay kasi sa Saudi ko lang natikman yung ganung Indomie. Hinahanap ko din na baka sana meron din dito na ganun. I wish!
11/10/2019
pancit
we all love this. I love this a bit sweet and spicy. masses Raksha sya
09/10/2019
My go-to snack
This is my life saver when I'm too lazy to cook my own food. Its easy to prepare and cook. And its delicious and yummy!
07/10/2019
Superb
It's so yummy. My husband and i newest favourite noodles with egg on the side.
06/10/2019
I've saw this in the grocery (puregold) and it looks interesting so I've bought then we also ate it with fried egg and I would say that it's yummy and different from other fried noodles you've tasted
Spicy food lover
My husband and I are spicy food lovers..So we tried mi goreng and we really loved it.
LOVED IT !!!
I FIRST TRIED THIS BRAND IN KUWAIT AND WOW! NOW ITS A MUST HAVE IN OUR HOUSE,MY KIDS LIKE IT ALSO AND I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THIS BRAND IN OUR LOCAL SUPERMAKET.
flavorful
I like the it, it taste so good. I like the spice and its twist of flavor. It’s budget friendly too.
04/10/2019
We love Mi Goreng!
My husband introduce this to me. He grew up eating this product. So, we kind of having a habit of buying this every time I had a trip to the grocery. So, this product is part of our 15/ 30 grocery budget.
03/10/2019
taste so good
everytime i go to the supermarket i will see to it that i get mi goreng because this is the best food to eat when your hungry it will really make you full and satisfied.
03/10/2019
Indomi
Yummy at di nakakaumay..sarap ulit ulitin.lafing kasama sa grocery list namin
17/09/2019
New Fave!
Was curious when I saw this product online and when it was finally available in supermarkets, I bought one and this was really good. Kind of spicy for me but I liked it. I liked the fried onions too. Cheap price is also a plus!