4.9 5 0 33 33 For quick and easy meals, it's hard to beat the satisfying Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Noodles. These delicious noodles are full of flavor and easy to cook.

17/09/2019
New Fave!
Was curious when I saw this product online and when it was finally available in supermarkets, I bought one and this was really good. Kind of spicy for me but I liked it. I liked the fried onions too. Cheap price is also a plus!
09/09/2019
Indomie is one of my favorite canton since 2017
Last year, we tried this with my boyfriend coz we want something new. After we taste it it was really good! The salty, sweet and spicy are balancee and tasty! Its highly recommended! You must try it!
08/09/2019
fried noodles from indonesia
Indomie is here, Mie goreng is delicious instant fried noodles, its noodles will not taste like overcook and it will not get saggy, it tastier than local brands that we have nowadays... tbe spicy, salty tastes are balanced.. overall the nicest fried nooesever...
06/09/2019
Nice
I really like it. But I wish it can be more tasty. It has lots of seasoning but i think its not enough to really taste it
05/09/2019
Recommended
For those who are looking for a different twist and a change from their usual instant noodles snack, this Indonesian brand is a must-try and won't disappoint. It's really a "breather" from the usual calamansi spicy flavour we've all been used to. Try it out and see for yourself. :)
02/09/2019
Mi Goreng
Highly recommended. :) These are by far the best instant noodles I've ever had. It’s really quite inexpensive.
01/09/2019
Sarap!
Love the taste! Pede pa pumili kung spicy or not!
30/08/2019
Mi Goreng
Highly recommended! Love the kick! Always in our grocery list!
27/08/2019
Me and My son love it!
though medyo maanghang lasa niya para sa akin pero hindi siya yung common na pancit canton na nabibili dito, parang ito pa lang ata yung instant noodles na nakain kong may extra pack for garlic at yun pinaka gusto sa kanya. My son also loves this product since mahilig siya sa maanghanag
Best instant noodles
Its a noodle with a kick but its super delicious...
Indomielicious...
First time ko natikman ang indomie nung nasa Saudi pa ko as DH.masasabi ko na ibang iba talaga Ang lasa nya sa ibang product ng mga pancit canton. Nung andito na ulit aq sa pinas eto na Ang lagi nmin kinakain at nagustuhan na din NG mga kids ko.Super sarap.
Migoreng Noodle
The best tasting Noodle compare to other consistency and texture of other instant noodles in stores. I like this more because simply it also includes soft garlic taste and a perfect shape of its noodles that gives a smooth taste to it.
Tasty
Very tasty. I will never get tired eating this everyday. Spicy enough but won't burn your tongue.
25/08/2019
masarap sya compared sa dati kong kinakain na noodles
25/08/2019
Thumbs-up
I reccomend this product.. Because the taste of this product is was so good.. 😋