4.8 5 0 12 12 The new cushion lippy is a whipped matte lip mousse that is key to trendy blurred lips and available in candy-color shades. The soft cushion tip allows for even distribution and easy buildup. A fuller look can be achieved with additional layering.
Issy & Co. Cushion Lippy – Pink Beige

05/02/2020
Perfect
It's super easy to apply! Plus it matches with my everyday look!
23/01/2020
Puff Application
Easy to apply. No leak. No mess. Love the shade. Love the outside apperance.
22/01/2020
Perfect
Ang ganda sa lips. Super😊 perfect i partner kahi anong color ng suot mo. Ang ganda
Awesome
Napakaganda niya sa lips hehe 😍😍😍😍😍 gustong gusto ko siya Lalo na pag inaapply. Kung bibigyan ako NG pagkakaton for free tatagnggapin ko Kasi. Perfect Ang shade niya sa lips ko.
15/01/2020
Easy to wear
Cute lippie, And nice color that fits to my fair tone. Also easy to wear not messy
12/02/2020
i wish i can try it soon looks good to apply on the lips.
11/02/2020
I wanna try it. Since it looks like very easy to use and apply. The color is also applicable to all skin color.
25/01/2020
Looks like easy to apply, and love the color. Hope to try it soon, to give you more review about this product. Thanks.
19/01/2020
I think it is perfect for my skin tone hoping to have some frre testers thanks
18/01/2020
I really want to try this new product so i will look pretty when i go to work just like woke up like this look 😍😍
18/01/2020
its new for me na may cussion lipstick na pala and i just want to try din ng different kind of lipstick and i think okay ang pag ka matte ng lippy na to hope to try this product soon 🥰🤗
15/01/2020
I just love the color. Try it.. you'll be happy with the result