Jack ‘n Jill Cheesy Knots

4.8 5 0 47 47 Jack ‘n Jill Cheesy Knots is milky cheese flavored pretzel.
Jack ‘n Jill Cheesy Knots

03/04/2022
jack n jill cheesey knots
ang jack n jill cheesey knots ay favorite kong baonin nung elementary pa ako hangang ngayon masarap parin ang jack n jill cheesey knots kahit sumakit pa ngipin ko kumakain parin ako kaso nga masarap kahit anak mo favorite na niya mga product ng jack n jill
27/03/2022
Oh Lala! Cheese
Eversince I was a child I love cheese and the moment I tasted it, the time Jack n' Jill released a new flavor my cravings subside! I recommend this to my friend who also love cheese and to everyone who wants to try a new kind of flavor! Lets us shout in unison! Oh! Lala! Cheese!
28/02/2022
Cheesy
It stays true to its flavor that it is milky and cheesy. It's actually good but it gets "nakaka-umay" when you eat a lot. I still recommend it though if you want to try something different aside from the usual chocolate, strawberry, and milk flavors.
27/02/2022
Knots
This is so yummy! The cheese and milky combination of flavor is very good! My kids love to eat this especially me because i love pretzel biscuits! Its a snack that kids can eat everyday!
20/02/2022
Gusto din sya ng anak ko.
Masarap sya.di nkaka sawa at nakaka umay Ang lasa nya😊kya naman gustong gusto sya kainin ng anak ko
15/02/2022
cheesy knots❤️❤️
my all time favorite when i was studying...always my merienda...really loves the taste and the crunchiness❤️❤️❤️
08/02/2022
Love It So Much! 🥰✌
since natikman ko tong flavor nato.. ito na ang pinaka love kong flavor sa lahat ✌
04/02/2022
Child Fav
Ever since I was a kid I’m a fan of jack and Jill products. This one is a new flavor that everyone must also try especially to those cheese lover. The taste is just perfect and the texture is crunchy. The best product to satisfy our sweet tooth craving.
02/02/2022
Crunchy and Cheesy!
I can hear the crunchiness and how good this is! We can't go to the picnic and get together with this!
02/02/2022
So yummy
Very nice Ang healthy snacks for my kid. Because he want some more to eat this product. Plus the different flavor he likes so much. I always buy him. Masarap n, healthy pa.♥️♥️
Masarap
Masarap na masarap paborito ng aking dalawang chikiting
Loved it
Yummy! My babies loved it 😍 they are strawberry lover 💕😍
Supper Yummy
Supper yummy...My daughters love it☺️☺️☺️☺️
28/01/2022
Not only for kids 😬
Not only is it yummy for kiddos but can also be a great additional to your charcuterie boards if you like a pop of color in it. This is also something you can grab if you want to avoid sweets for your kids' snacks.
28/01/2022
Lovo it
I love this since then.. up until now my kids ask me to buy this one for there snacks..