4.8 5 0 125 125 Your favorite tasty snacks that capture the Pinoy goodness of chicharron and fried chicken skin in an unforgettable vinegar flavors!

06/12/2019
The mangjuan
This product is so delicious,its good for snacks.my childs always want this.
03/12/2019
Very satisfying to eat
This is the kind of chicharon that I really loved the most. Not just the ordinary chicharon that you eat. It is very healthy because it wasnt made from meat. So what are you waiting for buy now
03/12/2019
Mang Juan as my fave food
this chip is one of the best chips i've ever tasted its like a modernize version of the filipino food chicharon
02/12/2019
MANG JUAN REVIEW
This product is very delicious, crunchy and crispy food for snacks. When I'm bored, I used to buy and eat it. It gives me a sense of satisfaction because it reqlly tastes good.
02/12/2019
I really love this chicharon ni mang Juan. We always have stocks at home. My kids love it as well. It is one of our comfort food.
30/11/2019
Pang meryenda, pulutan atbp!
I love this flavor! Just writing a review about this product, nangangasim na ako at nagccrave. Perfect kasi ang blend ng asim at konting anghang at lutong nitong kutkutin na ito! Hindi nakakaumay!
30/11/2019
Perfect
Perfect for snack and not so sour. My favorite among all of mang juan.
29/11/2019
Snack for all..
Very affordable..My children really this love this while doing something like watching TV, working on their homework or school projects.
29/11/2019
For every Juan
My kids love it. It's ctunchiness and the sour taste of sukang paombong. Love it very much.
28/11/2019
Fave Pinoy snack
Whenever I'm craving for a junkfood, Mang Juan is always at the top of my list. I like how crunchy it is with the flavor of the vinegar that stays in your mouth. If you're into salty food just like me, this is the best snack for you but of course not too much though.
25/11/2019
Tasty
I do love the taste of this chichiria and my child love this as well.
23/11/2019
A great snack on party
Having a very short ample time to prepare a party and very hard to cook however i find this mang juan snack that could make my life more easier since i think all of my guest love a little snack while sipping their drinks. It makes my party more easy to prepare with.
23/11/2019
Pinoy na Pinoy
Masarap. Sakto lang ang asim at super pinoy taste. What i like the most is available in all groceries store and in a very affordable price. Its q guilt- free chicharon.
22/11/2019
Mang Juan Sukang Paombong flavor during snack time
Enjoy the richness of the origins of this Sukang Paombong Flavor. Very familiar taste that Filipino loves. hope they will come up for a smaller pack.
18/11/2019
Delicous. Yummy.
So yummy and crispy. I love the taste. Full of flavor. Because of the unique taste. The salty and sout flavor. Nothing to improve. Super perfect to eat any time. I really recommend it to my friends..