4.8 5 0 192 192 Your favorite tasty snacks that capture the Pinoy goodness of chicharron and fried chicken skin in an unforgettable vinegar flavors!
Jack'n Jill Chicharron Ni Mang Juan (Sukang Paombong)

20/01/2020
Salty
Its good but salty my kids like it but its not good for kids becos its salty
19/01/2020
Not a chicharon
To be honest, this product ain't taste of chicharon.. i really dont like the taste at all.. it is very salty and very far from the taste of a real chicharon..
16/01/2020
Too far from the real taste of chicharon
Convient snack since it's not like a real chicharon which are so big it cannot fit in your mouth. Mang Juan are bite sized so thats good. However, maasim lang sya, hindi masyadong malasa and may after taste sya na masakit na sa lalamunan if you ate too many. Its still a good snack though.
16/01/2020
Sooo Masarap and bitin!
Super love the it! Pero bitin yung big pack sa akin. 🤣 sana mas more pa yung laman or may mas malaking size pa to offer.
10/01/2020
MANGJUANanunuot sa sarap
The fact that it is made from green peas, it still taste like chicharon! Very delicious guilt free snack. Awesome!
LOVE THE FLAVOR
It is best for movies, chill with your barkadas, your go to pulutan for every night out! You can also eat this when you’re bored without dipping to an actual vinegar. I love the convenience it gives me.
SOOOOBRANG SARAP!
This mang juan is surely to die for! Ang sarap nya and i like to partner it with soda or rice hihi!
Mang Juan chicharon
I tried it .and it's taste good .. .I'd eat it while watching TV
05/01/2020
Mang Juan
It is very tasty. I think the taste really suits the filipino tastebuds.
04/01/2020
kung walang ulam... walang problema
its good. we use this as an alternative if we don't have ulam and its good.
03/01/2020
I love this chicharon... Can be eaten with rice...
03/01/2020
Sobrang sarap
Perfect sa pulotan, ulam at snack. Msarap na baon s trips!
02/01/2020
Beer combo
Honestly i only eat this when drinking. Reason being is that it taste great with beer. It a go to snack that i always keep in handy at home. Its great also with rice. I know it sounds odd but it really is that good. It not a snack where you get tired of it after acfew munches. Can't wait for other flavors to come out to try with my trusty beer
30/12/2019
Fav Snack
This yummy snack can't ran out of my goody cabinet, It is one of my favorite snack but I noticed that it's loosing its yummy zesty flavor. I don't know if they changed their recipe or there are other factors that might affected its flavor. I Hope they maintain consistency or atleast improve their product.
30/12/2019
sooo good!😋
i really love the taste of this Jack'n Jill Chicharon ni Mang Juan. Its so tasty, kudos to the vinegary taste because I love vinegary foods so this one is good to me. I really recommend this type of snacks usually when you are on a trip its really good for sharing.