4.9 5 0 2536 2536 Protecting your newborn’s delicate skin and promoting an intact and healthy skin barrier is important in her neonatal period and may also contribute to skin health later in life. As baby’s skin continues to change throughout the first years of life, its dynamic properties need to be addressed with appropriate skin care routines to avoid any skin irritation. That’s why Johnson’s<sup>®</sup> Top-to-Toe Wash is the best for your newborn. It helps protect skin’s natural moisture – best for your newborn’s fragile skin.
  • 2,536 Reviews

01/06/2019
Sinve sa unang baby ko pa lang which is 9 yrs old na jandj baby toe to toe ash na ang gamit ko hanggang sa ngaun. nagkaroon ulit ako, ng bagong baby eto pa dn hinding hindi mag siswitch sa iba dahil naganda sya sa balat ang mabango
01/06/2019
Satisfied user ! My baby's skin is so soft after using Johnsons baby Top-to-toe wash
01/06/2019
my baby love it her skin feels so soft sulit to guys
01/06/2019
Its really good. Specially for those baby which had sensetive skin. I also love the mild scent😂😂 it also softens my daughters skin and leaving a nice smell on her hair.. I would really recommend johnson's top to toe to my friends😘😘😘 Thankyou😘😘
01/06/2019
maganda sya gamitin mabago saka malambot din sa buhok ni baby 😊
31/05/2019
Very mild to use. It's really smooth in the skin and it never gets dry
31/05/2019
Johnson's baby top-to-toe wash is really incredible.
31/05/2019
Mabango and matagal mawala yung amoy nya.. Kahit pawis na si baby amoy johnson top to toe pa din..
31/05/2019
Just the right scent for my babies. Not too strong. Mild on skin.
31/05/2019
made my skin smooth, it didn't made my eye irritate when i used them on my face. Very safe for the babies and adults. Recommended to use for all.
31/05/2019
Mild on baby's skin and highly recommended. Gentle on skin.
31/05/2019
Johnson's top to toe has a very long lasting scent and smooth skin
31/05/2019
It's not irritating my baby's skin and it has this fresh fragnant that is not too strong which is good.
30/05/2019
Johnson's top to toe wash is parfect for my baby's skin, its so soft ang gently to his eyes because of its no tears formula.I share this to my friends and I ask them what they think about the product and they said they loved it and they buy the product in supermarket. Thank You Johnson's for the opportunity to try your product.
30/05/2019
Very smooth and good to apply to baby skin. i always choose johnson for my baby .hindi nag aallergy or irritate yung skin ni baby ko .