4.9 5 0 1829 1829 Johnson’s<sup>®</sup> love babies and understand baby’s delicate skin loses moisture faster and more easily throughout the day. That’s why they’ve have designed Johnson’s<sup>®</sup> Baby Lotion to hydrate skin and lock in moisture. This clinically-proven long-lasting formula continuously protects baby’s skin for up to 24 hours, keeping it feeling healthy and baby soft.
  • 1,829 Reviews

01/06/2019
I really love the scent. And it really helps softens my daughters skin. Its good for sensitive skin like my daughter.
01/06/2019
Johnson'ns baby lotion is budget Friendly and the scent is so amazing :)
30/05/2019
I love the scents of Johnson's Baby Lotion so much. It's so smooth to a baby's skin and even on an adult like me.
29/05/2019
Very soft sa skin and kahit pagpawisan ung babies ko mabango pa din. I totally recommend this product
28/05/2019
This lotion is so smooth on my baby skin. I tried a lot of baby lotion before but when I tried this one, there is no turning back.
26/05/2019
johnson's baby lotion is nice its easy to use i love it
26/05/2019
2 thumbs up 👍👍 simula nung triny ko to kay baby hindi na dry yung skin nya & the smell is soooo goooood ❤
26/05/2019
I really love it because it can be used by all especially my kids
25/05/2019
At first i thought my baby will not gonna like the johnsons baby lotion but after i tried it to him.. its good, even the smell really suits to babies sensitive skin ..thank u johnsons baby
25/05/2019
Johnsons baby lotion gives a soothing sense on skin, it moisturizes. I also love the scent.
24/05/2019
Affordable price smell good for my niece baby girl 💟💟💟
24/05/2019
ang bango and ang smooth smooth sa skin recommended talaga
24/05/2019
Johnson's Vaby Lotion is very good. It leaves skin smooth without the sticky feeling.
23/05/2019
I should be giving out free samples to my friends about Johnson's baby lotion but when i used it, it made my skin really soft without the sticky feeling. I immediately fell in love with it. And the scent? Just wow! It smells really good and not overpowering.
23/05/2019
It's smooth and moisturize baby's skin it can't be harm for them