4.9 5 0 261 261 Jolly Claro is a premium quality cooking oil that has gone through a five-step process to ensure you are cooking with the best oil. Ideal for frying, deep-frying, and sautéing.

CLEAN CLEAR GREAT
I like how it's seems thinner compared to other brands but has the same, and even better performance in terms of the finished products made with deep frying and as well as with simple frying and sauteing. I actually also like the way the bottle was designed to be anti slippery. Because of its consistency, it doesn't get the oils dripping from the cover of the bottle to the body - something that I find if not all, most of oils brands available in the leading markets and stores. I really like how easier it is to manage - just like how lesser oil there is drained from the fried products compared to other brands.
I like it
Maganda gamitin pang prito at panggisa....tested...
26/11/2019
Great for frying less greasy food.
it was great cooking(frying) using claro jolly oil!
highly recommended
I really love this product, i already recommended it to my friends and sisters family,they also.love it not pricey but quality cooking oil
food tastes better
I definitely like the product because when i used it for frying it was clear all through out the cooking process, fried chicken and fried fish were better tasting without that greasy after taste when you eat it . I tried to use it as well to make a simple vinaigrette and i was amazed how it works. I got the same taste i use and texture when i use olive oil . I look forward to making carrot cake on the weekend using Jolly Claro.
25/11/2019
well bottled, no smell and good quality
we like it because there's no smell, less fat, and i can use it in baking as my alternative oil (i use vegetable products)
good, claro, sulit
i really like the jolly claro cooking for frying and i can used few times the oil because it is clear. i would like to recommend to my friends because it is also cheap.
Best for frying
It was giving a better result in cooking since it is less greasy
Perfect in frying.
When using jolly claro it is better to use when frying and sautieng. And compare to other brand it is easy to wash the utensils.
Oilinaw,HealthyTipid,sulit
I really loved using jolly claro oil,its matipid when deep frying i can reused it in my singag every morning. Panggisa in my favorite saute mixed veggies. Two thumbs for this product
25/11/2019
High smoke point, clear oil
I love how clear the Jolly Claro Cooking Oil was, but I wouldnt trade my current cooking oil for it because Jolly Claro leaves doesnt seem okay for reusing which will not be economical for me. I found that after one usage of the oil, it will have burnt pieces and rusty color. I also noticed how high its smoke point was that we have to really lower the temp of our induction cooker. It’s still a decent cooking oil but probably not the one for our household.
Oilinis, Oilinaw, Oilinamnam!
When I first tried it to fry hotdog for breakfast the next day I receives it, I was amazed of the outcome. The hotdog is not oily and it made the food more tastier. Since that day, everytime I go to the market to buy oil, we choose to buy Jolly Claro Oil. Thank you for the free trial and introducing this brand to me and my family.
amazing & the best
my mom like jolly claro cooking oil coz its not greasy especially to the utensil we used after she cook,i definitely buy jolly claro cooking oil 😁
My favorite brand
I am being honest here. Before pa ko magtest netong jolly claro cooking oil, ito na po talaga ang gamit ko. even from the 1st time na natry ko po itong claro never ko na po gustong mgswitch sa ibang brand. iba talga ang claro, malinaw kahit ilang beses mo pa ulet uletin gamitin tsaka hindi sya greasy, madali sya linisin and hindi po madumi after mo gamitin. hindi po nagdidikit basta basta yong piniprito mo. i really love this brand. sorry medjo bias ako pero kasi love ko talaga itong brand na to. :)
25/11/2019
maganda gamitin,kaya bumili agad ako
maganda sya gamitin,kaya bumili ako agad,infairness mura sya,madame nga ko nakasabay na bumibili din