4.9 5 0 171 171 Jolly Claro is a premium quality cooking oil that has gone through a five-step process to ensure you are cooking with the best oil. Ideal for frying, deep-frying, and sautéing.

12/11/2019
economical clear
jolly claro cooking oil is ok, it does not quickly evaporate, it is great to use when frying :)
11/11/2019
Clear, economical and home choice
The product brings out the best of my fried dishes. I can even reuse it for second time because it doesn't change it's colour after the first use and surprisingly would not absorb the odour of the first dish
Clean Clear Healthy
I would agree that Clari cooking oil is a much better option for me and my family. Not only is it affordable but the clarity is superb.
Fantastic, delicious and awesome
It is really good to use, this my own opinion. The dishes that I have cooked was so good na hindi ko na malalasahan yung "maantang oil or yung lasang oil" I mean this cooking oil can retain the real dishes you are cooking that I really recommend everyone to try. This is totally good.
Clear, not greasy
I will surely recomend to all mothers out there to use claro oil coz its not greasy and maybe its good for body...
Clear Economical Healthy
Jolly Claro Cooking Oil by far is the best oil I have used. It stays clear even after using it 4x. The taste of the chicken, most especially is still the same and it is non-greasy.
Worth to buy
Jolly Claro Cooking Oil looks very clear on the outside. When I tried using it, I was so happy with the result of the food that I cooked. There is no after taste of the oil. It's definitely worth buying. One satisfied user here.
Healthy, "Clear-ro" Claro Cooking Oil
Claro Cooking Oil has clear and bright color oil which is less greasy than other oil brands i've tried. It can be used for frying, sauteeing and the like. I've tried it on my adobo and it tastes good. I like the clear packaging letting consumer like me see the oil consistency and bright color na parang gusto ko ng always magluto :)
09/11/2019
Less greasy, Oilinaw, and Oilinamnam.
The food I cooked using Jolly Claro Oil, I just found out that it's less greasy and even if you put a small amount of oil on the pan when sauteing it won't affect the consistency of my way to cook my dishes which is beneficial to me cause I don't like my dishes too oily. So I definitely recommend this to all momshies out there who like their food less greasy and yet still taste yummy.
healthier choice
Jolly Claro cooking oil is the best choice when buying cooking oil.. because it is much clearer and healthier than other oil .
09/11/2019
Affordable easy to open lid less greasy
What I love most about jolly cooking oil is that it is still clear after using it and less greasy.. As I look it at sa grocery store, it is very affordable and available on all leading supermarkets..
09/11/2019
Less greasy, more clearer and pure.
Using jolly Claro Cooking oil for the first time is really amazing cause it's less greasy and so clear.
Clean Healthy Affordable
Jolly cooking oil is really clean. Used the same portion 4 times by frying chicken, vegetable lumpia, dried anchovies and lastly used it in making fried rice and there's no after taste. And the color barely changed! Although I know that this is quite expensive compared to what I'm using currently but definitely I'll give it a try!
Clean affordable useable
Very resuseable cooking oil will reccomended to my other friends mommy like to serve a good or delicious food to their family .
09/11/2019
The chicken tastes delicious.
While cooking, I notice that the oil becomes dark quickly. The fire is just set in low. However my chicken tastes good and crispy.