4.9 5 0 396 396 Jolly Claro is a premium quality cooking oil that has gone through a five-step process to ensure you are cooking with the best oil. Ideal for frying, deep-frying, and sautéing.
Jolly Claro Cooking Oil

I love it
I thought it's greasy & smelly when I use to cook but it's not
Satisfying Healthy Practical
What I want about Jolly Claro Cooking Oil is that is practical in terms of price and quality is at its best.
19/11/2019
It's simply worth the try. I love it
At first I was hesitant to try using it as I have a brand which I have been using eversince. But I was caught in awe with Jolly Clark cooking oil as this brand is more economical ang almost the same with the brand that we are using at home. Will definitely include this product in my grocery list moving forward.
Oilinis, oilinaw, oilinamnam!
We used jolly oil during my daughters first birthday and christening.. All the food was less greasy and no taste of other food after many uses! Definitely worth recommending!
Less greasy Golden brown Crispyness
I like the way Jolly Claro oil gives our fried dishes the crispyness, the juicyness and the color we want to achieve, golden brown! It doesnt solidify so you will know its safe.
I love Jolly Claro
I Am A Jolly Claro cooking Oil User, im satisfied when it comes in my Cooking routine
Super very good!
Clear parin yung oil kahit gamitin mo sya sa ibang pang ulam
18/11/2019
Clean, clear, best to used when cooking
This cooking oil is superb! Aside to how it was packed, its also an affordable choice.
18/11/2019
jolly claro cooking oil economical
For me this product is very economical to use and affordable too.
less greasy and mabango.
Maganda sa prito and mabango ang ulam di sya amoy mantika like other brands.Maganda rin ang packaging ng product talagang mukhang mamahalin pero affordable two thumbs up !!
17/11/2019
Clear, reusable and greasyless
I like jolly claro cooking oil because it's light and you can still reuse the oil for your next food to cook. When you use it to fry your food, the food is less greasy compared to other oils.
16/11/2019
Masarap. Malasa 100 safe :)
Jolly Claro Cooking Oil is very essential for me because it gives me joy when cooking food to my family, especially this oil serves a vital role in my cooking. I am very satisfied with this product and I am hoping that I can use more with this oil. :)
15/11/2019
high quality less oily great for cooking
I was happy with the color and no color from using the Jolly Claro Cooking Oil. I know that it was processed well and there is no unknown residue left on it due to the bright gold color of the liquid. It is better than Frito oil because even when I saute or deep fry something, it doesn't feel oily which makes it unpleasant to eat. I don't feel guilty in using this brand of oil even if I had used a substantial amount in cooking.
Malinis Masarap at Tipid
Napakagandang gamitin dahil hindi sya madalaing umitim hindi katulad ng ibang mantika na mabilis umitim, Napakatipid din dahil pwede pa syang gamitin sa mga susunod na luto. Napakamura din nya dahil pagkatapos maubos ng sample na binigay saakin ay bumili uli ako ng jolly claro oil. Hindi rin sya nagbabago ang lasa nya pagkatapos ng ibang lutuan pwedeng pwede sya gamitin sa ibat ibang ulam lalo na sa mga pritong lutuin
15/11/2019
It's really good. My food is not greasy.
My food is not greasy when i'm using it in cooking.