KitKat 4-Finger Dark Cookies Milk Chocolate

5 5 0 10 10 A new flavor combined the duo of milk chocolate with white chocolate and black biscuits cookies. Filled with crunchy wafers as typical style of KitKat.
KitKat 4-Finger Dark Cookies Milk Chocolate

28/12/2022
Delicious!
This product is so delicious. Perfect combination of dark cookies and milk chocolate. The sweetness is perfect. It really satisfied my cravings:)
14/12/2022
It's a must try flavor
I love dark cookies and chocolates, and Kitkat dark cookies have been added to my list, will definitely buy them again.
13/12/2022
Love it!
Saw this in a convenience store and immediately tried it and i must say, i loooove it. The combination of dark bitter taste and cookies and cream flavor does suit well in my palate.
26/11/2022
I Looooove this product
I got mine fr shoppe sale. i like this variant and is my fave now.
16/11/2022
My obsession!!
Kitkat has been my favorite chocolate since I was a kid. Love the combination of chocolate, wafers plus cookies. Really obsessed to this one that's why I always have this when I got to buy groceries
10/11/2022
kitkay lover
I super love the Kitkat Dark Cookies Milk Chocolate specially after a long tiring day of work. It makes me feel so good and takes my stress away. I would always have stocks of it on my drawer so I can eat it anytime.
08/11/2022
Oh so yummy chocolate!!
Oh so yummy chocolate!! Im a huge fan of kitkat and this is a must try flavor of Kitkat. This is really good!
07/11/2022
Crunchiness that melts in your mouth
one of the kitkat products to will love. The taste of milky yet chocolaty flavor with a twist of crunchiness in cookies and wafers is one I recommend that kids and adults would love
06/11/2022
delicious and tasty
my 2 daughters love kitkat tapos one time we tried this product and they love it.ngayon baon na ng anak ko to sa school nila.
04/11/2022