Kopiko Iced 78C Coffee

4.7 5 0 371 371 Coffee drinks made from selected coffee beans are extracted at 78C for the most optimal aroma, body and taste. Enriched with steam milk, Kopiko 78C has a delicious and rich flavour to energize you to your best.
Kopiko Iced 78C Coffee

21/02/2022
SO GOOD
This is one of my to-go iced coffee that can be bought at any convenience store. It helps me to stay up late whenever I have to review for exams or do my plates/sketches and drawings!
19/09/2021
Love the strong coffee with a taste of milk
If I am working overtime or needed a dose of something to keep me awake for few more hours. It would be this. Just one bottle. You can taste the strong taste of coffee which I love yet there is a sweet taste too.
13/09/2021
Kopiko 78c
Mas masarap inomin ito lalong-lalo na if nakalagay ito galing sa refrigerator. Nakaka active siya ng energy sa katawan ko. Kaya okay sa akin ito.
12/09/2021
College buddy
My substitute sa Sb during college perfect for puyatan moments. My friends and I loved this!
04/09/2021
Go to Iced coffee
This is my go-to coffee, aside from it is very cheap, it is effective for an all nighter activity. This product keeps me awake all night! I love its creaminess and its coffee beans was deliciously roasted (i think) unfortunately, I had to stop drinking this, not only this but cofee itself because of my GEd and I got episode of palpitations. But of course, if I crave for iced coffee, I secretly buy this.
31/08/2021
all-nighter buddy
in my previous job, working overnight is usual. this coffee really helped me stay awake for long hours! the blend of coffee, creamer and sugar is well-balanced and it is actually delicious. perfect for iced coffee cravings. but the effect is very strong. i actually had palpitations and hyperacidity because of this, so intake of this should be moderate.
16/08/2021
Kopiko 78
Tried this once because I was trying to stay awake after pulling an all-nighter. It has this strong taste and it caused palpitation but really effective in keeping me awake.
13/08/2021
High Quality Taste!
A very convenient way to satisfy your iced coffee cravings. The flavour really exhibits high quality coffee and ingredients. Very fun and exciting! I really recommend this product.
11/08/2021
COFFEE LOVER? NAH
I tried this once and to be honest, I am not a coffee lover but I like the taste of this one. Hence, It didn't change the fact that I am still not a coffee lover (lol) Try it if you love coffee very much!
28/07/2021
Perfect
Cheap at pwede pangtapat sa mga well known coffee shops. Hot or cold masarap ang Kopiko.
11/07/2021
My cup—type of coffee
Who doesn’t love Kopiko? Hot and cold you can enjoy different flavoured of Kopiko, esp. Kopiko Iced 78C, my type of coffee. Strong, innovative and a booster.
09/07/2021
Pampagising!!!
My favorite iced coffee ever. Just the right taste.
07/07/2021
Partner in studying
Whenever I have upcoming exams and quizzes, I have kopiko 78 by my side to keep me awake during the night for studying. I also love coffee and sometimes I put ice on it to create my own iced coffee, which hypes me keeps me awake.
06/07/2021
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Perfect drink for a nocturnal person like me. 💯💯💯
02/07/2021
For Caffeine Lover
Great choice for people who need to stay awake for a long period of time. I personally find it a bit bitter, but some people love it. Also, the price is reasonable, affordable yet does not compromise the bottle content. I suggest to put it inside the fridge to lessen the bitterness and I personally think it's better when it's ice cold.