4.9 5 0 44 44 Kills 99.9% of germs for whole mouth clean. Reduces bacteria in the mouth to help protect and keep gums healthy with zero alcohol for less intense taste.
Listerine Sakura & Peach Zest

01/08/2020
Terrific
It helps lalo na sa mga kagaya qng laging may kausap, mabango sya sa bibig. try this product di ka magsisisi. Trusted Brand
31/07/2020
This listerine is good mouthwash
Reduces bacteria in the mouth to help protect and keep gums healthy. And I always use this after brushing my teeth to make my breath fresh
31/07/2020
fressshhhh breath
listerine a very good product to use to lessen ur bad breath or bacteria .. after toothbrush i used it to more smell good and refresh, highly recommended
Listerine
Matagal na ko gumagamit ng listerine and etong bagung variant na to d best fresh na fresh talaga
Irresistible Fresh Breath
I been using listerine for almost a decade and I never regret it because it gives me irresistible fresh breath
I will surely recommend.
I will recommend this product. Best for person who's smoke. For you to fresh breatha and smells good
Sakura and Peach
Omg feels like Japan ❤️ Super sarap sa bibig,after ko magtoothbrush nalalasahan mo pa din yung peach flavor thing pero hindi sya stingy sa bibig,I will recommend this and I will give you 11/10
28/07/2020
EXCELLENT!
This one is so good and it makes my breath fresher than before!I used to have bad breath because of braces,but because of Listerine,I solved the problem!Thank you Listerine!
28/07/2020
Well l9ng lasting breath taker
I really like the fragance and how it cleanse my whole mouth. Right from the tounge cheeks and gums
26/07/2020
Irresistable
You just can't resist the peach and sakura scent. Its so refreshing. I used this everyday and night. Sadly it's too difficult to find in the market near our area. Will definitely buy this again.
26/07/2020
Refreshing
Since brushing your teeth is not enough. Listerine helps kill 99.99%of mouth germs. It gives you a refreshing breath.
Fresh breath
So refreshing.. feels so good. Ambango nya. Di kumpleto pag d ako nakagamit nito. After brushing my teeth hndi ako kuntento hanggat d ako gumamit nito😊
sakura is real 😍😍
been using this every after meal..it's smell so great and take bad breath away...
I love it
i use this every after taking meals . it has a wonderful smell also
24/07/2020
mouth wash
excellent very good in my mouth taste like apple