4.8 5 0 5 5 Love Beauty and Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo helps purify one''s tired and greasy scalp. Infused with natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, this energizing and fresh shampoo encapsulates your hair with sultry & refined Vetiver aroma. This shampoo gently cleanses and volumizes hair. It also helps purify one''s tired and greasy scalp.
Love Beauty And Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Shampoo Radical Refresher

12/02/2020
Smooth and a superb shampoo
Sobrang ganda at gaan nito sa buhok mabango pa sha. will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family! di nakakapanghinayang gamitin. i want some more!!!!
05/02/2020
Best tea tree shampoo
I bought this product from the supermarket as i was looking for a tea tree shampoo for my 8 year old son who has a skin asthma. To my surprise, it really works on his scalp! Thank you!
16/01/2020
Love beauty and Planet
It has a nice smell and smooth to my hair.I like this shampoo so much. Highly recommended.
15/01/2020
not ordinary shampoo
Amazing shampoo. Smells natural coconut And gives my hair extra volume just after shower and dried my hair also makes my hair smooth and shiny. Highly recommended
15/01/2020
Love the smell of Green tea scent
The product is great, I like the smell it's so relaxing and it leaves in my hair for the eh day. My hair is so soft after I used it, though the bottle is not efficient because it's difficult to used specially when the products is almost half.