Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Instant Noodles Kalamansi

4.9 5 0 211 211 Experience the zing of kalamansi (Philippine lime) with every bite of the most-loved Pancit Canton (stir-fried noodles).
Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Instant Noodles Kalamansi

14/11/2022
Excellent Product
So yummy and easy to prepare food. Perfect for merienda and good to pair with hot pandesal or even rice. I add veggies sometimes and a hard boiled egg. You must try this product.
31/10/2022
The best
Love it. the best, snack , food and meal like forever love it and will surely eat it love it every day. Sure will buy again and again over and over always include in the list.
15/10/2022
Good quality
We always buy this product. Its been part of the family eversince...
14/10/2022
savior for 'rainy days'
it got a little pricey over time but for me, that is understandable. still the unbeatable instant pancit canton.
05/10/2022
Pancit cantoon Calamansi
Pancit canton kalamansi flavor is our favorite d lang pang meryenda kundi pwede din pang breakfast, lunch at dinner kahit pang midnight snack pa. Definitely our all time favorite instant pancit. We love it because you can have it anytime of the day you want.
23/09/2022
All time favorite
Definitely our all time favorite instant pancit. We love it because you can have it anytime of the day you want. Please add a little more seasoning . Would recommend it to everyone.
11/09/2022
Lucky Me Pancit Canton Kalamansi Flavor
If you are filipino, you have definitely tasted this. Staple food in the phillipines! Easy snack or ulam din. Fave since chilhood to date tho nag iba lang yung texture nung noodles not like before. I still like it now pero parangbiba padin yung noodles before. Madarap at talagang nakakabusog!
10/09/2022
Lucky me
We always buy this product. Its been part of the family eversince...
03/09/2022
All time favorite
This is my favorite since when I was a kid and everytime we go to supermarket! I always make sure that there will be pancit canton in my cart!
25/08/2022
Good Taste, Superb tlga
Fav koto bata palang ako! gagawan ko to ng vlog ! I open to review another flavor or product , isasama ko sila sa vlog post ko. ;)
15/08/2022
Pancit Canton Kalamansi
This is my fave flavor for the Pancit Canton varieties. My go to merienda. Pwede din for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even midnight snack. My son loves this flavor too!
06/08/2022
Sincerely good,
It has been a staple "merienda" food on a hot afternoon. Alongside a cold beverage, the flavor of calamansi shocks your buds every time you take a bite.
19/07/2022
Pancit Canton anytime, anywhere and everyewhere!
Toddler pako paborito ko nato sa almusal, tanghalian, meryenda at hapunan, pero di naman everyday, 2-3x a month lang naman. Naalala ko pa ito lagi meryenda pag may mga project kaming gagawin nung elementary. Hanggang ngayon na may 2 toddler nako, favorite na din nila basta Pancit Canton!
06/07/2022
If you’re pinoy then Pancit Canton is always in your grocery list because you can eat Pancit Canton for breakfast, it can be miryenda, or midnight snack. Pancit Canton is really yummy every one in our household loves it.
05/07/2022
When i hear Pansit Canton, this is what i imagine.
THIS is Pansit Canton. You can never go wrong with this.