5 5 0 10 10 Sanitise your hands while immersed in Lux Botanicals fragrance from exotic flowers. This rinse-free and non-sticky formula is fast drying and infused with moisturisers to prevent skin drying out.
Lux Botanicals Hand Sanitiser Freesia & Tea Tree

15/12/2020
Bango lambot
Napaka bango at malambot sa kamat. Kahit ung mismong body soap nito mabango. Worth it ung proce. Love it!
12/12/2020
Excellent
Super bango, at malambot sa kamay pag inaapply thank you sa maganda nyong product #Luxloveit
30/11/2020
hand sanitizer
best sanitizer ever! sanitizing your hands at the same time napakabango at malambot s kamay
04/11/2020
Love my germ free hands with a scent of flowery fragrance..
Love this handy hands sanitizer because of its non sticky feeling in my skin and i love also its flowery fragrant smell that leave my hand smells so good and i like using this one because it makes my hand free from germs and bacteria causing dirt, now my skin so clean so soft and well moisture... Try this one very nice product and i will surely tell about it to my family and friends... Thanks Lux for this🤗
03/01/2021
undefined
Sana ma try ko to ngaun ko lng kc ito nkita. Sa tingin ko mbango xa as a sanitizer. I use lux pero shampoo at condioner sobrang bango
15/12/2020
Sana mapili niyo akong mabigyan ng sample maraming salamat po
14/12/2020
Mabango daw sabi daw ng kapatid ko kaya gusto ko rin talaga syang i try para naman mapatunayan ko talaga kung totoo nga
06/12/2020
I havent try this , but i want to try , my hands are dry so should i try this to give ratings about this product
25/11/2020
Would like to try it out cause I don't now the product
23/11/2020
I want to have it.. My hands need this kind of sanitizer..cos i had so many things to do so that can cause my hands rough..