Luxe Organix Soft Lips Lip Sleeping Mask

4.8 5 0 5 5 Luxe Organix Soft Lips Lip Sleeping Mask is enriched with Vitamin E to sooth the delicate lip area, with added benefits of shea butter and macadamia oil, it repairs dry and chapped lips from environmental factors and harsh weather conditions, transforming them to soft, moisturized lips in the morning.
Luxe Organix Soft Lips Lip Sleeping Mask

02/06/2022
just okey
sakto lang sya. Di bongga di rin panget. parang nasa middle lang sya. Pero it moisture my lips naman.
25/04/2022
It's Good
I have been using this lip sleeping mask for 2 months now. Keeps my lips hydrated but still waiting for more significant results.
04/04/2022
Okay
Been a luxe product user for a year and tried their different beauty formulas. I’ll be honest in my review,this lip mask is just okay. It will provide moist lips just like most balm do.
03/04/2022
Beautiful product
This product is amazing and incredible like wow 🤩 your lips has been moisture and soft like a pillow. The taste is good as well. Nice product i want this but I can't afford to buy again 😞
01/04/2022
soft lips
Love this! My lips are super soft after I apply this before going to bed and then waking up the next morning.