4.9 5 0 907 907 Simply squeeze this delicious pimiento cheese across any meal. Made from high-quality ingredients for a great tasting cheese that will leave you wanting more.

24/08/2019
Tasty
Super tasty and affordable for my kids everyday breakfast meal..
11/08/2019
This is One of my Favorites. I love Cheese so much thats why I always Buy this
03/08/2019
Cheeze Everywhere you go :)
It was handy. Taste delicious. Resealable well package and budget friendly
01/08/2019
Cheezee with a twist
the spread was very creamy and cheesy the added pimiento give a kick taste.
01/08/2019
Great product and the size is just about right. I like the packaging with the screw cap. It isn't bulky and does not take that much space in the ref
30/07/2019
Best Partner <3
It is a pasteurized processed filled cheese spread made from high-grade cheddar cheese, pimiento and milk solids. It has vitamins A, B1, B2, D, Milk proteins and Zinc calcium that help kids grow healthy and strong. The best partner of wheat bread! :)
30/07/2019
Familys all time favorite
Its our familys favorite, it taste good, it taste right the consistency is great. But i just have an issue with the packaging, you dont get all the products out when its almost out you have to squeeze it so hard cause of the extra shape of the packaging i think..but everything is good..
Best ever
Rich and creamy good for my kids,easy to squeeze even me love the taste so as my children
spread it
very good delicious price is ok all the products is ok
More cheesy, more fun!
I love cheese 😍 And, add some spices in it? I am loving it to the fullest! Magnolia Cheezee Squeezee Pimiento has its unique taste unlike any other spreads. It makes a plain bread more fun!
28/07/2019
Nakita ko lang picture natakam na ko 😅😅😅 malasang malasa. . Di nakakaumay. . Pwedeng palaman or isama sa mga luto 😊
23/07/2019
Chessy
Sarap palaman sa tinapay, lalo na sa mainit na pandesal, favorite baon ko sa office morning and meryenda. Promise hindi nakakasama malalasap mo talaga ang cheezy and creamy. Over all 100%satisfied cunsumer
22/07/2019
Cheese Squeze Pimiento
I love this flavor.Its really taste good for my pandesal.
22/07/2019
🤗
My kids favorite,special pimiento. I recommend to my friends.
21/07/2019
Super yummy cheese pimiento
I love using it as a spread every morning because it has nutritious ingredients and most of all it is creamy and i want to bring it anywhere i go so i recommend this to everyone to try...😋😋😋