4.9 5 0 868 868 Simply squeeze this delicious pimiento cheese across any meal. Made from high-quality ingredients for a great tasting cheese that will leave you wanting more.

20/06/2019
Best Pambaon
Mommies out there who don't have a lot of time to whip up a salad for your kiddos for school, this one's for you. All you need is to pack slices of bread for them plus Magnolia Cheese Squeeze Pimiento! They'll love squeezing the cheese out! Highly recommended!
14/06/2019
Perfect partner of fries
Me and my family love to eat fries with Cheezee Squeeze Pimiento. It really tastes good. It brings fries to another level. We don't even need to go out for a great merienda. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.
14/06/2019
Cheesyyy
Pimiento is super yummy because of the cheesiness with a twist of spiciness which tastes great with bread.
12/06/2019
Cheezee pimiento
I like this product favorite ko sya. Masarap kasi sya sa pandesal.
07/06/2019
Paborito
Pimiento is one of my favorite that i put in my bread. Paborito din sya ng nanay ko. Ito ang madalas namin gamitin lalo na kapag may mga bisita. We always recommend it to others 😊
07/06/2019
Cheesy lover ❤️❤️❤️
Ever since I was in grade school ito na yung pabaon samin ng mother ko, at ngayong may asawa na ako, sya naman ang pinapabaunan ko nito. Kahit araw arawin never kaming nagsawa! ❤️❤️❤️
06/06/2019
Yummy Cheesy Pimiento Spread
This is a yummy spread that you can use for sandwiches, buns and burgers. I love that you can also use this as a dip for chips and nachos. I like the resealable spout. I hope this is also available in bigger jar packaging so that we can reduce plastic usage.
04/06/2019
Convenient
I find this product very convenient. I am living in a bedspace so my foods and things are usually small, easy to carry and not easily getting spoiled without the aid of refrigerator. Not to add that it suits every one's taste buds so it is really easy to share
31/05/2019
Love it!
I'm a cheese lover since birth. My daughter love it too!! I hope you can give us some for trial so we can taste the cheesyness of magnolia. I highly recommend this to my family!
25/05/2019
Cheezylover
My husband and my kids are cheese lovers. And we've tried these product and they love it
23/05/2019
yummy
My kids love this,very delicious,it taste good,super like it.
22/05/2019
Very convenient, you can xarry everywhere. Not messy. Taste very delicious!
21/05/2019
A must try
This is my favorite spread to match any bread be it tasty bread or even filipino-made pandesal.
20/05/2019
Cheesy
It is very tasty and easy to use. You bring it on outing without worrying that it might spill
19/05/2019
Me and my kid is a cheese monster
We love this cheese pimiento!! Perfect for our pandesal and easy squeeze make it more handy and put right back its cap. Convenient for on the go summer cheese sandwich hunger strike.