4.9 5 0 870 870 Simply squeeze this delicious pimiento cheese across any meal. Made from high-quality ingredients for a great tasting cheese that will leave you wanting more.
Magnolia Cheezee Squeeze Pimiento

25/05/2020
Hassle-free cravings
Pimiento is better with a lot of cheese! With this pack, you can satisfy your cravings easily with its squeeze packaging. It is good with bread, chips, tacos, and nachos! I love how versatile this cheezee squeeze.
05/05/2020
Magnolia Cheezee Squeeze
I LOVE CHEESE! so this is a 10/10 for me. this is very good snack every afternoon at home with your love ones and share with friends. It is also good with every bread as baon for kids. When you are craving for cheese in bread this is never a wrong choice.
16/04/2020
The best baon for office
My always palaman baon sa office.. I really love Cheese.. Basta may pandesal, may cheese na kasama😊😊😊
07/03/2020
Tastes so good!
Pimiento is my favorite sandwich spread! I really like the magnolia brand. Its very easy to spread and delicious compared to others that I've tried. Its really good on toasted bread.
08/02/2020
I love the cheezy taste of this magnolia cheezee with a blend of pimiemto.sp yummy
20/12/2019
Ay eto bet na bet ng panganay ko kasi sobra sarap d lang sa hotdog nya pinapalaman pati sa tinapay hehe satisfies sya sa laza pangbagets na bagets and affordable naman sya so happy :)
12/12/2019
Cheese'ziness
Super delicious and super cheesy. My daughters always want this as our spread everyday for breakfast and merienda
10/12/2019
Cheezee pimiento 😋 👌
My family loves to eat food with cheese. But this cheese with pimiento flavor is really good for spread, nachos, french fries and spaghetti and we really love it! 😊
06/11/2019
Cheezy
Masarap, palaman sa tinapay, at pang dressing, try ninyo sa french fries, chessy masarap.
06/11/2019
Perfect Cheese for the family
Our family love cheese and we prefer this brand. We love its taste. Plus I like the packaging since even its a sachet it has a resealable cap. Iwas tapon if ever na matuba or madaganan.
26/10/2019
My cheese
I love this cheeze The taste and texture and everything Thanks a lot.. Teacher Amy
21/10/2019
Masarap sa Pandesal
Yeah you heard it right! masarap sa tinapay lalo na sa pandesal, plus factor pa na pimiento na lalong nagpapasarap sa cheese spread, affordable din ang presyo di katula ng ibang brand..
03/10/2019
Magnolia Cheezee Squeeze
This is one of my favorite spreads and always on my grocery list.
02/10/2019
cheezee squeeze
This one is good! this one is not only for breads/ sandwiches. I also use this in our nachos :) love the taste of cheese with pimiento. Must try and must have on your grocery list. ! Surely Kids will love it
24/09/2019
My children love this spread because of it's real cheesy flavor.