4.9 5 0 916 916 Simply squeeze this delicious pimiento cheese across any meal. Made from high-quality ingredients for a great tasting cheese that will leave you wanting more.
Magnolia Cheezee Squeeze Pimiento

20/12/2019
Ay eto bet na bet ng panganay ko kasi sobra sarap d lang sa hotdog nya pinapalaman pati sa tinapay hehe satisfies sya sa laza pangbagets na bagets and affordable naman sya so happy :)
12/12/2019
Cheese'ziness
Super delicious and super cheesy. My daughters always want this as our spread everyday for breakfast and merienda
10/12/2019
Cheezee pimiento 😋 👌
My family loves to eat food with cheese. But this cheese with pimiento flavor is really good for spread, nachos, french fries and spaghetti and we really love it! 😊
06/11/2019
Cheezy
Masarap, palaman sa tinapay, at pang dressing, try ninyo sa french fries, chessy masarap.
06/11/2019
Perfect Cheese for the family
Our family love cheese and we prefer this brand. We love its taste. Plus I like the packaging since even its a sachet it has a resealable cap. Iwas tapon if ever na matuba or madaganan.
26/10/2019
My cheese
I love this cheeze The taste and texture and everything Thanks a lot.. Teacher Amy
21/10/2019
Masarap sa Pandesal
Yeah you heard it right! masarap sa tinapay lalo na sa pandesal, plus factor pa na pimiento na lalong nagpapasarap sa cheese spread, affordable din ang presyo di katula ng ibang brand..
03/10/2019
Magnolia Cheezee Squeeze
This is one of my favorite spreads and always on my grocery list.
02/10/2019
cheezee squeeze
This one is good! this one is not only for breads/ sandwiches. I also use this in our nachos :) love the taste of cheese with pimiento. Must try and must have on your grocery list. ! Surely Kids will love it
24/09/2019
My children love this spread because of it's real cheesy flavor.
19/09/2019
Love the packaging
I'm not a big fan of spread but if do, I like this because of it's packaging. Very hygienic and convenient. Perfect for on the go ba-on.
19/09/2019
Stay the same
I bought this because I dont want to eat pandesal plain. But when you are the only one eating you cannot consume it right away. So I put it on refrigerator and I forgot that I have a cheeze squeeze on the Ref! When I remembered it, I took it out. The cheeze squeeze is frozen and cannot be spread on the bread anymore. I waited for a while then after an hour. The cheeze squueze get back to its form and I enjoyed it again on spreading on my food.
26/08/2019
Say cheeze
Yummy and tasty msarap palaman best for merienda and breakfast.And npaka handy easy squeeze..
24/08/2019
Tasty
Super tasty and affordable for my kids everyday breakfast meal..
11/08/2019