Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Cream Tub

4.9 5 0 97 97 Velvety ice cream with a cookie flavor chocolate sauce and thick white chocolate shards encased in a cracking white chocolate shell with cookie pieces.
Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Cream Tub

21/10/2021
Very satifying
If you're craving sweets, this is highly recommended to satisfy your sweet tooth. Very rich in milky cream that melts in your mouth.
20/10/2021
Worth the price
Masarap talaga pag magnum product. Although may pagka pricey sha but worth it naman.
11/10/2021
Sweet and Yummy
It is too sweet for me but definitely yummy. I love the chocolate shells that goes with it that has a bit of crunch to it. It made me enjoy the texture even more.The kids and the kids at heart will surely get addicted to it .
04/10/2021
Magnum review
My friend recommend me this ice cream, cozy sha pero sis worth it super, as in!!! Masarap sha, yung sarap na di mo malilimutan, pabalik balik na ako ng bili neto sa seven eleven eh hehe. Okay lang cozy, masarap naman. Fave din sha ng asawa at i laws ko hehe love it!
04/10/2021
Nagtry, nagustuhan!
Nirecommend lang sakin to ng friend ko kasi masarap daw, so I tried kasi balita ko masarap talaga siya. Napabili talaga ako mars and hindi ako nagsisi kasi bumili ako kasi ang sarap talaga bita. Kaya kapag nagcrave ako ng i e cream ito agad pumapasok sa isip ko.
03/10/2021
Di mapigilan
Nakatikim ako nito nung bumili yung kaibigan ko. Dahil favorite ko ang cookies and cream . Ayun di ko na napigilan sarili ko halos maubos ko ito sa sobrang sarap at linamnam nito . Tumatagal yung lasa nya sa bibig . Grabe . Ilove it
30/09/2021
AWESOME ICE CREAM
Yummy! Flavorful and rich in ingredients! worth the purchase! I love ice cream so this would be another one of my favorites!
25/09/2021
Magnu-licious!
I would say it's a bit pricey, yes, but the rich flavor and the creaminess, yumm! I would recommend this at any occasion because why not? We deserve a rich flavor, heaven of an ice cream once in a while!
22/09/2021
Bestest Ice Cream!!! Very worth it to purchase!
The smell, the taste, the sweetness, the texture, the combination and everything are so good! Although it's a little bit pricey but very worth it! It is even better when cold, you'll definitely fall in love with this!
21/09/2021
Icecream
Makakalimutan nyo ang lahat kpag natikman nyo to sarap nito😊
21/09/2021
Feel's like heaven
999/1000 you will forget your problem.your bad mood will replace to a good mood😊
19/09/2021
Perfect for cookies and cream lovers!
I love ice cream and I love cookies and cream. Magnum is hitting two birds with one stone with this innovation! It taste good. Although it’s quite pricey, it is worth the penny!
13/09/2021
Magnificent Magnum!
Love this ice cream! The combination of pieces of cookie,in a vanilla ice cream plus white chocolate chips is so delicious! Creamy and just enough sweetness and flavours. Another master piece of Magnum.
11/09/2021
Try it for yourself
By far my favorite ice cream! Tastes just like the dipped cones I used to get when I was a kid. Yummmm Absolutely delicious 😋what can I say.
10/09/2021
hmm
This isn't your typical ice cream! And that is most likely one of the best I've tried so far. It's like eating vanilla ice cream while tasting a high-quality imported chocolate brand. I love how the chocolate coating melts in your mouth in an instant! And since, I've started craving!