5 5 0 7 7 Transform your look with dramatic, smokey eyes and defined brows – 4 steps, 1 palette. To dial up the intensity choose the perfect shade collection for your eye colour.
Max Factor Smokey Eye Drama Kit - Sumptuous Golds

07/03/2020
Perfect smoked-eye make up
Slay that smoked-eye make up with this palette. Every shade that you'll need is here and its not that hard to apply. I love that the product is not messy; just dab your brush in and tap once and its ready to apply and lasts the entire day.
28/02/2020
Smokey
The product is reqlly fine. It is is easy to blend. Because Ive tried it how many time and it is way better than any other products. I coundnt change anymore but maybe add some color of it. I will surely recommend it to my friends.
16/02/2020
Recommended!
Max Factor is known for being one of the bests makeup line. Madli lang mag apply since makkita agd un result ng color, at hndi basta nag fade ang kulay or nabbura. Worth it ang pera dto!
07/02/2020
Long last
Maganda reflection sa skin lalo mga marena tulad ko..ver light sa balat.
06/02/2020
Morenas make up
I have tried it.. Made for Morena like me. Live this product.
05/02/2020
Tried this product
I love it. My sister use this. I tried it trice, Very nice to use and it makes me pretty all day..
05/02/2020
Perfect And Pigmented
I love this eye palette because its wearable and pigmented. Its also handy so I can bring this whenever I travel or normally on a daily basis and have touch ups from morning make up to party nigh sesh with my friends. Perfect for that smoky eyes look that a lot of women want to achieve.