4.5 5 0 2 2 The best of succulent Scottish raspberries and Mrs Bridges' traditional recipe make this the quintessential preserve.
Mrs. Bridges Scottish Raspberry Preserve Spread

03/05/2020
Best Jam
You must give this a try. It really tastes very good. Not so sweet as other raspberry jams in the market. Finished this in just a week! It may be expensive but worth every penny.
Perfect partner with bread
No sooo sweet. Taste is good. Can be best for children as well.
29/07/2020
Honestly Hindi ko pa Ito natitikman Kaya Sana makatikim Ang family ko nito sigurado akong masasarapan ito.ng aking pamilya..sa packing Lang mukhang masarap na..Sana Isa ako sa makatikim nito...salamat Po 💗💖
20/07/2020
undefined
Looking forward to try this Mrs. Bridges Scottish Raspberry healthy product. It looks delicious, for sure me and my son will surely like it! Hoping to try this one 😍 it's a unique product that will probably love by healthy option person 🤗😊🥰
27/05/2020
My kids love raspberry im sure they will love this product...like in our house jam is a must be for snack....
03/05/2020
Can i try this product? I love to try this please give me a sample please... Thank you
02/05/2020
I think its so delicious. I want to taste it. Can you give me some? 😊
01/05/2020
Raspberry pastinya xboleh disangkal kesedapannya. Sy pasti akan mencubanyasebagai salah satu hidangan yg akan menanbahkan kelazatan makanan saya. Ianya sihat dan bagus utk keluarga
01/05/2020
I love fruit preserves!/ Definitely this would taste just great! Especially on toast with butter!
01/05/2020
No i didnt tried the product. As i didnt recived any tester product since March