4.9 5 0 487 487 Nestea Cranberry Cosmopolitan Blend is the perfect guilt free beverage to share anywhere, anytime with family & friends.
Nestea Cranberry Cosmopolitan Blend

14/01/2020
Great as refreshment
I use to mix Nestea Red Velvet with ice and a squeeze of lemon. It's refreshing because of the sweet berry and citrus twist.
30/12/2019
Perfect for parties
I love this product, I always buy this from the grocery because it's sweet but not so much. Perfect siyang ihanda sa kahit anong ocassion especially parties, kakatimpla nga lang namin nito this christmas.
29/12/2019
I loved it
Yeah the product was really awesome its kinda refreshment drink
13/12/2019
Sweet taste
I love the taste, its sweet but not much because of the new cranberry flavor. And also the benefits of the cranberries vitamins, my kids loved this new taste of Nestea and we buy this every time we went to grocery.
04/12/2019
any flavor of nestea
sobrang favorite q to s lahat ng juice. sarap sya sobra. kahit anung pagkain pwede ipartner. lalo pag super lamig ♥️♥️♥️
26/11/2019
Try is juice
This product is yummy and delicious it relieve your stress 😆😆😆
16/11/2019
Good choice for Parties amd Gatherings
I prefer yung timpla na 1pack na pang isang litro mix with 1.5 liters of water. Medyo matabang pero naroon pa rin yung flavor with mild sweetness. Hindi sya nakakaumay at masarap mayamayain. I'm trying to lessen my sugar consumption this year pero minsan napapatimpla pa rin ako, mga once a month. Hinahanaphanap ko kasi yung flavor.
01/11/2019
Nestea ice tea
Favorite ito ng mga anak ko! Ito palagi gusto nila kapag kakain! Kahit ako mismo sarap na sarap sa nestea iced tea, sama mo pa mga pamangkin at mga kapatid ko ito ang favorite nmin!!!
08/10/2019
Best taste of Cranberry on an economical price
This is once of Nestea's additional best product. A taste of cranberry on an economical price :)
24/09/2019
Refreshing
I love this juice because if it's refreshing flavor but also of it's low calorie content.real guilt free
25/08/2019
2 of my favorite things
I always need cranberry bc I was born with one kidney so I tried this and I honestly thought I woukd hate it now I drink it once a week
24/08/2019
Budget cosmo drink
Perfect for gatherings, intimate dinners or office parties. Right blend of cranberry sweetness and healty pinch of tea. Lastly, it fits everyone's budget for only a petty amount you can have fun and enjoy the drink, cosmopolitan way.
19/08/2019
Mocktail anyone?
Just place this in a cocktail glass with ice, a little umbrella, and a slice of lemon and this can pass as a mocktail you can buy in a bar. Perfect to serve when hosting a party.
02/08/2019
Cranberry GOOD!
A twist on your usual iced tea. I love the cranberry taste since I like citrus fruits and berries. For classier tastebuds. Plus its so affordable!
01/08/2019
Delicous!
My favorite flavor! Super sarap and affordable pa!