4.9 5 0 479 479 Nestea Cranberry Cosmopolitan Blend is the perfect guilt free beverage to share anywhere, anytime with family & friends.

25/08/2019
2 of my favorite things
I always need cranberry bc I was born with one kidney so I tried this and I honestly thought I woukd hate it now I drink it once a week
24/08/2019
Budget cosmo drink
Perfect for gatherings, intimate dinners or office parties. Right blend of cranberry sweetness and healty pinch of tea. Lastly, it fits everyone's budget for only a petty amount you can have fun and enjoy the drink, cosmopolitan way.
19/08/2019
Mocktail anyone?
Just place this in a cocktail glass with ice, a little umbrella, and a slice of lemon and this can pass as a mocktail you can buy in a bar. Perfect to serve when hosting a party.
02/08/2019
Cranberry GOOD!
A twist on your usual iced tea. I love the cranberry taste since I like citrus fruits and berries. For classier tastebuds. Plus its so affordable!
Delicous!
My favorite flavor! Super sarap and affordable pa!
01/08/2019
GOOD
This is just so refreshing. The taste is good. When you drink it you'll feel refreshed
Cranberry Iced tea
This tea has a good refreshing flavor. A change from the usual lemon iced tea
30/07/2019
NESTEA CRANBERRY COSMOPOLITAN BLEND RED TEA
A real taste of delicious cranberry cosmopolitan blend flavor!
28/07/2019
home made red iced tea ng tokyo tokyo
Well if you crave for tokyo tokyo's iconic red iced tea at home, you should try this! sobrang kalasa and refreshing! yum!
27/07/2019
Looove this
I love this flavor of their iced tea so refreshing and has less calories. I drink this instead of soft drinks.
26/07/2019
refreshing ice tea
not too sweet just the right blend, perfect to drink with your family
26/07/2019
Not the usual iced tea
It's not your usual ice tea lemon flavor! My family love this variant.
23/07/2019
Taste good and refreshing. A healthy drink compared to carbonated drinks. Will really recommend it.
22/07/2019
Beat the heat
Tasty yet healthy drink in a sachet. I usually drink carbonated drinks to quench my thirst after travelling home from work. But as my sugar level arises so as my weight. And I'm not getting any younger and must watch out for my health. With this product which has l carnitine which allows sugar to turn it to energy, well I couldn't ask for more.
22/07/2019
NesteaCranLove
This is my favorite iced tea flavor. Can be mixed with cocktail drinks Di nakakasawa kasi tamang tama ang sweetness.