4.9 5 0 531 531 Nestle Fitnesse Honey and Almond Cereal is a tasty breakfast option for the whole family.

24/08/2019
Superb
My favorite cereals so far. I love it because its not to sweet and you can still taste all the flavors in it. What I would wish for would be a bigger package. More to enjoy it.
Favorite
It is yummy whether you mix it with milk or coffee.
Taste good
When I want a cereal I always look for this product. It taste good and with almonds which I love.
01/08/2019
One of my favorite breakfast!
Perfect for diet and combination for daily breakfast!
31/07/2019
Healthy
This product is my family’s go to diet food. As head of the family, I make sure this product is always in the grocery list.
30/07/2019
awesome
Great for cereal lover ❤❤❤ Have it for breakfast with milk...
25/07/2019
Tasty!
An absolute favorite! I enjoy the mix of texture and love that it’s healthy and delicious at the same time. Totally a good alternative to any meal. I recommend it to everyone who doesn’t enjoy kids’ cereals for being too sweet.
22/07/2019
Good for losing weight
Very good for losing weight, people on a diet! you should try this!
Good stuff
I have a big thing for whole wheat cereals and this one is a hit for me. I love that it's thin, crunchy but doesn't get easily soggy. Also, since it's honey flavored, it compliments well with mild flavored milk, so the sweetness doesn't get overboard. I also like the nutty like taste it leaves. I easily get constipated too, so I prefer whole wheat stuff like this one to help ease my digestion.
Food for health conscious
Masarap siyang kainin me gatas man o wala ,hinde masyado matamis pero malasa naman ,nakakatulong siya lalo na mataas ang fiber niya,puwedeng puwede siya sa madalas constipated, unti lang busog ka agad .
17/07/2019
Healthy and easy to prepare
The taste was great and less time preparing esp. If you are busy mom
12/07/2019
Cereal
I have seen many plans. This looks different. Hope it is for weight loss not for selling any product like other programs do.
11/07/2019
good feedback
Perfect for breakfast specially when you are in a diet mode😊Keeps you stay fit and healthy
11/07/2019
Fitnesse
This is really fit and good for my diet, light lang sa tummy.
10/07/2019
Healthy breakfast
I super duper loved this. When you're in a hurry every morning, you'll need a quick breakfast to prepare, so don't worry because fitnesse is here to help you on you breakfast on the go. It will give you the perfect body that you wanted.