4.9 5 0 510 510 Nestle Fitnesse Honey and Almond Cereal is a tasty breakfast option for the whole family.

09/06/2019
Healthy Habbit
Purchased this on sale, yeah just taking advantage to have to it but when you taste the product you'll buy it even on regular price. Not only that it's delicious, it's also very healthy and easy to prepare.
06/06/2019
Helped me lose some weight
I liked how it made me feel just as full compared to eating a regular meal. It did supplied me with fiber and felt like it got rid of the "stuck wastes" in my tummy. It goes very well with either milk or yogurt.
28/05/2019
Fave
Been enjoying eating this with milk, for breakfast or dinner; without milk for a snack! I love its crunch and almond bits.
26/05/2019
perfect!
I loved this cereal! Perfect for breakfast! ❤ Yummy!
26/05/2019
Taste
It really taste good and healthier than the other product. A must try!
25/05/2019
Breakfast
it is really good for breakfast. Or even at night. I even eat this for snack.
23/05/2019
Fitness Honey almond
A great morning to start this product. Very rich and yummy. I definitely recommend this one
eat with no guilt
love the taste of it with or without milk... eating without the feeling of guilt! helps with my diet 😉
21/05/2019
Tastes really good. I eat it as is every morning and i love how i always look forward to eating it.
Perfect
I love it even without milk, perfect! It helps me with my diet.
:-)
love it! hnd sya nkakasawa... n eenjoy kong kumain nito
Super yummy
It give's me the satisfaction of the food I want. I would love it if I will have a free of these
Fitnesse
It's very delicious and healthy. Can I have free sample of this please 🙏
16/05/2019
Fitnesse Honey Almond is my favorite breakfast so far. It's not only delicious but it helped me lose some weight and keep me energetic through the rest of the day. Try it, it's worth it!
16/05/2019
Worth it
A nice cereal for those who are unable to prepare breakfast for themselves