4.9 5 0 44 44 Joyfills Oreo Choco creme are miniature crispy wheat pillows that are filled with a sweet cocoa and soft caramel filling.
Oreo Joy Fills Choco Caramel creme

17/12/2019
Taste of sweetness
It tastes good and very sweet. I kinda like this product because it's full of nutrients and carbohydrates also.
16/12/2019
Yummy and delicious
This is awesome! I super loved the chocolate-caramel combination. This is a must try food. I will buy again and give it some treats to my son and his cousins.
16/12/2019
yummy
my kids favorite snacks. They are very excited everytime we buy that in grocery
15/12/2019
Yummy👌
My kids favorite..they really love oreo 👌taste good
14/12/2019
I love oreo
My kids love it very delicious... 😘😘..Yummy taste they always like it..the filling and the cookies it's so nice..... nothing more to improve...I recommend it to everyone.....
13/12/2019
My kids loved it!
You would know if the sweets are good when the kids loved it. Its one of their favorite so sad, you cant fins this to regular groceries
13/12/2019
Yummy chocolate
I like it so much it so yummy!! I hope it becomes a big size
12/12/2019
Choco joy fills choco caramel
It is so yummy. I really love chocolates so I tried it and I love it :)
so chocolatey
my kids they love it so much and gusto pa nila ulit at hindi rin sila nagsasawa
Oreoriffic
My kids love it so much. So yummy, chocolatey. Perfect, habang naglalaro sila
Oreolicious
My daughter loves this product. She enjoyed eating oreo
Creamysnakcs
It's very delicious my kids love this Oreo snacks they bring this as they're snacks in the school
Supeeeer goooood!
Super duper woth buying ang mga products dito. For real. I am so happy with this produc
Its so yummy
Its so yummy 😊😊 my daugthers favorite.This is my daughter "s favorate. Good taste Chocolatelyy um yum yum
Oreo is love
we love the choco caramel flavor, my kids love this so much even us! want to have more!