4.9 5 0 60 60 Joyfills Oreo Choco creme are miniature crispy wheat pillows that are filled with a sweet cocoa and soft caramel filling.
Oreo Joy Fills Choco Caramel creme

18/01/2020
undefined
I want to try this product.me and my kids like chocolates specially oreo 😊
09/01/2020
Honestly i didnt taste this oreo joy product already, but i know oreo didnt disappoint me, i really really love oreo. 😍
03/01/2020
I hope I can try this ...so my kids will be happy.. they want it
02/01/2020
I wish I tried this product.because I love chocolate.
20/12/2019
Basta oreo masarap yan,gusto ko sana itry tong variant na to kase bata pa lang ako favorite ko na ang oreo. Agahan,miryenda or kahit nasa labas ako nagbabaon ako ng oreo.Hindi kasi ganong katamis ang oreo.
14/12/2019
No ive never tried this product , but i want to tried it now
12/12/2019
I want to try this for my little ones school baon. She really loves oreos! Hope i can get some for her. Thank you.
05/12/2019
really love this product all tome favorite! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ would buy more! me and my family love this so much yum yum yum 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
29/11/2019
Haven't tried it yet but I think it's very yummy and good especially for my son
20/11/2019
looks very yummy but a lot of calories haha, hope there would be more flavors
16/11/2019
Can I try this product out? :o I never saw an oreo pack like this before, I only tried the 3 pieces oreo cookie thing with white cream and Strawberry cream inside and a 1 whole pack Oreo cookie thing with white cream inside. :o
25/10/2019
I want to try this oreo together with my kids we love biscuit a new oreo
09/10/2019
This looks good. Hopefully it is available in our country.
05/10/2019
i am excited to try this product 😊😊 but i dont see any of this in supermarket . i really love oreo cookies especially the one coated with chocolate outside 😊 i hope they will release it soon 😍😍 may babies is so excited for this one 😋😋😋
04/10/2019
But I love the oreo product. You can used into a cooking and make some dessert tweak it and so much different kinds of dessert will be made