4.8 5 0 149 149 Oreo, milk’s favorite cookie, was first introduced in 1912, and now this cream-filled sandwich cookie is a favorite of consumers around the globe. Enjoy Oreo cookies in a new yet familiar flavour; Red Velvet.
Oreo Red Velvet Cookie Collection

23/11/2020
odd aftertaste
First bite was okay but after munching further there's a certain odd aftertaste that I can't describe. Not really bad but I would still prefer the original Oreo over this.
20/11/2020
always pabaon
ito yung gamit ko sa graham at kapag mag shake ako.
18/11/2020
Taste Good
Napakasarap nito! hindi kayo magsisi.Fave to ng mga anak ko.Literal na pagkabili ko na pagkabili,maya maya niyan ubos na kaagad kakabalik-balik nila hihi
17/11/2020
Best recommended
Love it .sobrang sarap Nia Lalo na Yung filling 😊 best recommended
16/11/2020
delicious
The cookie part was overly crisp and light had a much different taste, and did not take on milk when dunked." Is there any real difference ...
12/11/2020
Oreo
Red velvet and cream in 1 cookie is awesome! Cookie lover's fave!
06/11/2020
Love it so bad!
So delicious and like the creamy milk filling inside nice blend in sponge with Red velvet flavour... Love it so much! A must try!
06/11/2020
Red velvet lover
I love the balance of sweetness and hint of saltiness. BRB gotta grab a cup of milk and a pack of my Oreo Red Velvet for breakfast!
01/11/2020
The best!
Oreo Red Velvet is the best flavor of cookies I've ever tried. Oreo never disappoint me talaga. Ang creamy and perfect pa rin sa combination ng milk and even coffee. The best!
27/10/2020
Innovative
The red velvet goes well together with the cream filling. For me, the redvelvet biscuit is a little chewy than the original flavor, which I prefer. And the sweetness is just how I want it, perfect.
27/10/2020
Superb
Para akong kumakain ng totoobg cake na red velvet really delicious.
26/10/2020
Unique Flavor
With this flavor, you can actually taste the nice cake flavor. A great snack to go well with milk that is hot or cold. The flavor is well made.
25/10/2020
tasty!!!!
superb ung lasa! imagine red velvet and oreo in 1!!! recommendable and must try po ito! yummy and affordable. sana lang lagi xang available kasi minsan out of stock. try nyo rin para ma enjoy.
24/10/2020
MY FAVORITE BISCUIT
This is my favorite biscuit since elementary.♥️♥️I love so much this biscuit.
23/10/2020
Oreo velvet cookies
Oreo cookies is the best snacks and movie.. time so heavenly good😍😊