4.5 5 0 47 47 Oreo, milk’s favorite cookie, was first introduced in 1912, and now this cream-filled sandwich cookie is a favorite of consumers around the globe. Enjoy Oreo cookies in a new yet familiar flavour; Red Velvet.
Oreo Red Velvet Cookie Collection

19/02/2020
I so love the flavor , my nephew use to consume more than i eat lol, i even use it on my cake topper.
Super yummy Oreo
Bet sya ng pamangkin ko actually mahilig kasi sya sa matamis so nagaya na rin ako at first nagtaka ko bakit ganun itsura Red Velvet pala sya! at boom, ang sarap grabe. hindi nakakaumay.
Oreo
Definitely the best snack for my kids! From my eldest to my baby, they love munching this sweet bites. I really recommend oreo to all age brackets especially to moms like me.
12/02/2020
Too much for my sweet tooth
Don't gey me wrong, I liiiiive for Oreos, but I think this one may be my limit for my love of Oreo. S
Something is missing
The first time I bought this food, I was so excited, but when I tasted it, it didn't met my expectations how red velvet should taste like. It more tasted like biscuit with corn flavoring, maybe it is because the vanilla essence.
oreo yummy
Lovin this!!!! Super delicious and affordable, try this everyone 💕 Loooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttt soooooooooo muuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ill recommend this 💕
11/02/2020
Love it........................ Thank youuuu......
08/02/2020
Love you
Mouthwatering cake biscuit. My kids love it so much. Iloveyou is the magic word to give them oreo red velvet.
06/02/2020
Best Flavor Of Oreo
This ia the best Oreo flavor so far since I'm a great fan of Red Velvet Cake. It's not too sweet and the combination of the signature oreo flavor and the res velvet is so good. I also commend the look of the producr from the packaging to the product itself.
06/02/2020
my eldest favorite
my kids love this thats why i always have stock..everyday favorite snacks..
05/02/2020
Red Velvet!
Been looking for these since my kids loved all the oreo flavors. So when i finally got one, we immediately tried it & my kids loved it! Just the right amount of sweetness that you'll automatically crave for more! Hope to find it easily in supermarkets, as it's always out of stock.
04/02/2020
Oreo Red Velvet
It tasted good!!! Its crunchy, tasty, and just the right amount of sweetness. Perfect for all ages.
28/01/2020
Oreo Red Velvet
I like the thin one its easy to bite and love the flavor. I love have it during my snacks.
27/01/2020
Oreotastic!
Quick grab and bite for a cruchy cheat break at home or at work. 💓
24/01/2020
Definitely a fan of this!
I really liked the flavor and the combinations between the two.