4.6 5 0 46 46 Oreo, milk’s favorite cookie, was first introduced in 1912, and now this cream-filled sandwich cookie is a favorite of consumers around the globe. Enjoy Oreo cookies in a new yet familiar flavour; Red Velvet.
Oreo Red Velvet Cookie Collection

masarap
masarap at gustong gusto ng anak ko, nakakaubos sya ng 2 sachet ng cookies
Oreo red velvet
Its so yummy and delicious this is my favorite snack
EXCELLENT
every oreo biscuit is a must have. Love the red velvet flavor.
28/05/2020
DELICIOUS
Everytime i look for a biscuit i always remember that oreo has always satisfy my needs in terms of biscuit and it is good and really delicious
27/05/2020
Im kinda disappointed.
I was kinda excited when i bought this flavour in a convinience store, and it didnt satisfy my expectation.
26/05/2020
Oreo
My nephew and niece really love this chocolate biscuit.
08/05/2020
My favorite
I really love this product, its my favorite hehe but sadly due to COVID19 all the supermarket near me is out of stock . See everyone love it yay and I’m really craving for this food :(
29/04/2020
Good quality
Everyone loves oreo who doesnt? My son also really likes it
16/04/2020
Sobrang Sarap😊😊
I really loved oreo since then, and this is my favorite snacks😊😊
10/03/2020
Oreo's loved by me.
My grandson (Troy) LOVES oreo's no matter the flavour. He's turning three(3) in April and these are his favourite snacks. No matter where we go, there will always be a pack in his outing bag.
06/03/2020
Yummy Oreo
Quality pa lang syempre alam ko nang meron since nakatatak na sa lahat ang Oreo brand. Plus factor pa ang yummy flavor ng red velvet. Patok sa mga kids even sa mga adults. Hoping more flavors to come. Highly recommended ko etong Oreo.
06/03/2020
Classic Oreo goodness with red velvetty-goodness
I tried this out since I was very curious of how it tasted and I'm surprised to say that it's very yummy. It gives you that classic oreo taste balanced with that red velvet goodness. It's not too sweet so you won't feel awful after eating a bunch. Perfect with coffee as well.
28/02/2020
My son's favorite
A biscuit that my sons perfectly love it and im so happy. Because it is really convenient and the taste is not common. Maybe, a mininpack that is enough for my son. I always recomment to my friends.
19/02/2020
I so love the flavor , my nephew use to consume more than i eat lol, i even use it on my cake topper.
12/02/2020
Super yummy Oreo
Bet sya ng pamangkin ko actually mahilig kasi sya sa matamis so nagaya na rin ako at first nagtaka ko bakit ganun itsura Red Velvet pala sya! at boom, ang sarap grabe. hindi nakakaumay.