4.9 5 0 38 38 Organique Acai Premium Blend is the most concentrated Acai Berry drink found in the market today. Made from the pulp and skin of these wonder berries. Antioxidants from the berries promotes weight loss, fights heart disease, diabetes,cancer and other diseases.
Organique Acai Juice Supplement

18/01/2020
Maganda
Nakakaganda sa katawan at sa pakiramdan.. Recommend to others to use this. Sobrang sarap inumin.maganda sa katawan at mainam inumin sa pang araw araw na buhay.. Para positive ang araw😊
16/01/2020
good for the health
maganda sa katawan nakakagaan ng pakiramdam lalo na sa mga may sakit na highblodd
15/01/2020
Energy booster
Been using this for 2 months, and the effect on me is great. I drink 30ml of this everyday as soon as I wake up with empty stomach. Taste great too. I noticed that even I have a lot of activities for the day,, I never get tired through out the day considering I got 2 kids to attend to. I definitely recommend this.
12/01/2020
HEALTHY DRINK FOR A HEALTHY BODY
Tastes great specially when you drink it cold. Has a lot of vitamins and nutrients in it that is perfect for those who dont eat fruits and vegetables daily.
05/01/2020
Refreshing
Taste good and refreshing with health benefits you should try it
19/12/2019
love it
It taste good. Must try for a healthy lifestyle...
16/12/2019
Good
1st my uncle tried this and He is regular user of this product and I try it too taste and its Good
15/12/2019
I love it the taste was good and lot of health benefits ;) perfect 10 ;)
15/12/2019
Good for the health
Has the bittersweet taste, but a refreshing aftertaste. Love the real fruity Berry taste
14/12/2019
Healthy drink
I like the product because it taste good and provides More nutrients in our body it also helps in normalized my uric acid and cholesterol level. i reccomend this to my family and friends.
12/12/2019
nice product
nice product..its good😊👍 the taste is good..like this juice supplement and its organic that good to our immune system..thumbs up for this product👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
12/12/2019
Super Natural
I like this product because its help my body so relax, when i have a head ache or anything that makes me bad health this product helps me.. I hope i have one another of this product 😊
04/12/2019
Miracle drink
After giving birth I had problems with my postpartum body and so does my milk supply. Just a few days drinking this it helped me go back to my senses and get the overflowing supply for my baby.
29/11/2019
Natural drink
I undergo operation last year. So I tried this product that I know it helped me a lot for my body. thankyou acai berry
15/11/2019
Haelth is wealth
I like the product because it taste good and provides More nutrients it also helps in normalized my uric acid and cholesterol level