4.9 5 0 19 19 Organique Acai Premium Blend is the most concentrated Acai Berry drink found in the market today. Made from the pulp and skin of these wonder berries. Antioxidants from the berries promotes weight loss, fights heart disease, diabetes,cancer and other diseases.

04/12/2019
Miracle drink
After giving birth I had problems with my postpartum body and so does my milk supply. Just a few days drinking this it helped me go back to my senses and get the overflowing supply for my baby.
29/11/2019
Natural drink
I undergo operation last year. So I tried this product that I know it helped me a lot for my body. thankyou acai berry
15/11/2019
Haelth is wealth
I like the product because it taste good and provides More nutrients it also helps in normalized my uric acid and cholesterol level
04/11/2019
It was very delicious nutritional drinks everyone loves.You can boost energy on this...
28/10/2019
acai drink
acai berries are known to its anti oxidant effect. it has lots of benefits that will make our body healthy. this drink helps me loose weight gradually. and it tastes good. very good
27/10/2019
Healthy Drink
It is a drink that lowers blood sugar which is so good. It is already in our grocery list because of it's health benefits.
26/10/2019
The Best Supplement So Far
My family has been using this for years now. My dad has cancer and this juice made wonders for him and even to us. Might be a bit pricey but its definitely worth it.
24/10/2019
super food
Organique aćai helps me control break outs of my skin asthma, eczema, and atopic dermatitis. It detoxifies and boost my immune system
23/10/2019
Super refreshing after u drink it
Super refreshing after u drink it its perfecr to me because im a lowblood ,grape is good for low blood people. highly recommended try it guys
16/10/2019
Buy me
Organic and has good effect to our health. It helps to detoxify and prevent from sickness. It contains a lot of benefits that our body needs.
16/10/2019
Refreshing
Acai is not too sweet, not too sour. Just perfect for my taste. Very refreshing and healthy to the body. My daughter loves it too.
04/12/2019
undefined
I want to try this product to see if its good to my health because im always tired of working and taking care of my two kids.Thanks in advance
02/12/2019
i want to try this to my mom for her health because she is 67 years old now and i saw this add on face book and have a good ffedback thats why i want my mom tk try this
23/11/2019
I heard this product from my friends and it nice to drink and healthy.
18/11/2019
undefined
I want to try this herbal product it looks like healthy and delicious