5 5 0 9 9 Your favourite chocolate malt drink can now be enjoyed in biscuit form! Ovaltine Malt Chocolate Cookies retains the same malty and chocolatey taste, with an extra crunch from the cookies.
Ovaltine Chocolate Malt Cookies

27/05/2020
REMINDS ME OF OVALTEENIES!
If your really love Ovaltine and Ovalteenies this is for you! IT was a perfect flavour of the OG chocolate malt drink Ovaltine but in a Cookie filled form!
16/04/2020
Loved it 😊😊
Ang sarap niya sobra 😊😊😊.. Baon ko ito sa office, and I loved it 😉😉
13/04/2020
These cookies are the best! You can really taste Ovaltine. It's cream tastes malty. Definitely one of the best cookies in the market.
11/04/2020
Taste
This food taste so good once you've eat it youll cant get enough. It's chocolatier than the powder but still taste the same but im suggesting maybe try to make it chewy or soften it, of course i will recommend it to my friends or relatives because the taste was absolutely good i know they will love it too
11/03/2020
Nostalgic
Same Ovaltine taste in a cookie. Remembering my chilhood days drinking Ovaltine. The cookie texture is okay and not too crumbly. Sweetness level is okay. Di masakit sa lalamunan.
Best Chocolate Biscuit
I liked how it taste and the texture of the biscuit as well. compared to other biscuits in the market, this one is the best especially if you crave sweets.
Ovaltine Cookies
This Ovaltine cookies is really good. My kids and I really love it. Everytime I go to the grocery I always buy this product. Buy this also and I know you'll also love it. Thumbs up!
Yummy snack
Super Sarap😍 love it..super worth buy,naging fave na dn ng anak ko..
02/03/2020
super yummy!
super yummy, delicious and chocolatey! my kids loves to eat for their snacks at school and at home.
16/04/2020
undefined
I just want to try this for my kids instead if buying some junk foods.