4.7 5 0 66 66 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.

08/12/2019
Smooth Effect on hair
Have been using this product for months now and it never failed to amaze me. I love how my hair feels so smooth and smells good even after hours under the sun.
03/12/2019
PALMOLIVE
VERY FRAGRANT AND LONG LASTING ON HAIR MY HAIR IS SMOOTH. ITS NICE TO USE AND VERY AFFORDABLE. I CAN EASILY BUY IT IN RETAIL STORES. WISH THIS COULD HAVE A REFILL STATION. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS
02/12/2019
Palmolive
Smells good and keeps my hair silky and soft. I use it with Palmolive conditioner. Pretty great combination.
02/12/2019
strong hair
Im using palmolive dahil tumitibay ang buhok ko dito hinde naglalagas
30/11/2019
I love palmolive
I love palmolive shampoo its makes my hair soft and silky.. and super bango pa
29/11/2019
Very nice
Its a nice product. Even my 7 yrl old daughter love this product. It was Very soft and smooth to my hair. And i like also the smell.
29/11/2019
Palmolive feedback
I really love the smell and the outcome on my hair, it was so smoother and softer now. Thanks
28/11/2019
smells really good
I love the smell of this shampoo n also lasts longer plus it leaves my hair soft n manageable.
27/11/2019
Hair care
I tried switching to Palmolive years ago since I was persuade by their advertisement. I love the fruity smell of it however it doesn't suit my hair. The feeling of lagkit was there and it's so hard to brush my thick, wavy hair.
26/11/2019
Great but can improve
I have tried this variant before and I agree with most reviewers that the product does smell amazing. It's too bad though that it feels dry on my curly hair. I wish they can make the product more curly hair friendly. Focusing on hydration and moisture. All in all though I enjoyed using the product as it smelled great.
20/11/2019
about trying this product, its good for my family, since i have 3 daughters we enjoyed using product this for our daily use. it leaves a nice and lost lasting smell to my hair, makes my hair soft and not sticky.
BEST SCENT
The best scent I had tried from all other scent palmolive have offered.
Palmolive fresh
I totally love the scent and how soft my hair was after each use.
Lulu's Review
I like the scent a lot. My hair felt smooth and not too frizzy.
17/11/2019
Soft and smooth
Everyday ko tong gamit at maganda at okay tlga sa buhok. Mabango ..