4.8 5 0 138 138 Revitalize and add luster back to your hair with Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo. The nourishing formula packs with essential oils of Rose Petals and Bamboo extracts will help to keep your hair healthy.
Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo

19/01/2020
Fragrant
I like this one better than the green palmolive because this one is very fragrant even after going out. Plus it doesn’t make my hair oily.
19/01/2020
Palmolive naturals aroma
My girls and I use this shampoo everyday because it's keep their hair manageable and smells fresh all day.
18/01/2020
The scent really makes me wants to take a shower again. I love it.
18/01/2020
a real aroma indeed
we have always been a palmolive fan eversince. my husband only uses palmolive pink in particular but when i bought this new product he loved it and and now my kids and i also uses it. very fragrant so smooth and non-sticky on your hair. a perfect crowning glory it is.
16/01/2020
Aromatic Shampoo
It has an aroma of a flower and the smell lasts all day on your hair! You don’t need to use a conditioner after using this shampoo because it makes your hair smooth and manageable.
09/01/2020
Wonderful Product
This product makes my hair so smooth and smells good everyday specially at work. Thumps up for this product.
09/01/2020
Best Palmolive Product
I’m currently trying this product and I just love it! It smells nice, and doesn’t make my hair feel light. Not only that, but with a small amount, I’m able to lather my hair in the way I want it.
06/01/2020
Good Product
Maganda sya kasi mabango sya boung araw, kahit mura sya. nawala din ang dandruff ko sa shampoo na ito
long lasting
mabango nagtatagal talaga unlike sa iban shampoo half day pa lang amoy pawis or araw na
Palmolive
till now eto prin shampo nmin. ang bango and super smooth sa hair
Delicious Smell
I love the smell. It also leaves my hair glossy; though, I don't like that it gives me dandruff.
30/12/2019
Smells nice,
My hair was sotf and shiny. I love the smell of this Palmolive Expertique Shampoo. Superb. Thumbs up ☺️
27/12/2019
Palmolive
Ok nmn mabango. Eto lagi gamit namin lahat hehehe. Mabango sya sa buhok at may nga buy 1 take 1 madalas nag hohoard ako non. Magandan din sya sa buhok. I recommed this product.
26/12/2019
3 star for palmolive
i used palmolive shampoo ,its good, i like the smell.. just one thing that i dont like about it if they had a Sale like buy 1 take 1, the content of every bottle is almost half empty.. unlike if its regular price, alcontent almost full. why is thaT?
25/12/2019
Palmolive
Super soft sa hair and super bango.Love it.Gonna buy more soon.